The Osbournes on MTV: anyone watch it?
Mar 14, 2002 at 8:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gloco

Only one ban in 5000 attempts!
Hehe, i've been interested in tuning in and after watching the second episode this past Tuesday, i gotta admit, its hysterical. They basically spent the whole episode filming the pets urinate and deficate on Ozzy's antique rugs. Then his kids constantly bicker and argue, no wonder Ozzy is so mental, those damn kids!
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2002 at 2:12 AM Post #2 of 5
...yes. It's funny to see Ozzy "in real life"...he's just like any crotchety old Brit. The show itself is a birrova bore, I think. Not much happens. I laughed maybe once or twice. The kids do bicker, but it's nothing new for me. The son is an interesting little ******; the daugher is, too.

I think, though, that the "we're being watched" thing probably encroaches upon the way they conduct themselves, which, in their case, turns up the swear-word heat. I mean, they're getting paid to do this, I'd assume, so naturally they don't want to be cancelled.

I thought the scene where Ozzy is watching himself played back on the Tonight Show provided a perfect visual analogy for the show itself: Aging, self-conscious rocker heartlessly tries, later watches self in action while nervously biting lower lip in self-conscious gesture of embarasment.

Yeah.

- Matt

Mar 17, 2002 at 2:02 AM Post #4 of 5
I thought it was pretty entertaining. What the F was Ozzy saying most of the time!! I really lost it when the two kids were getting ready to go clubbing (BTW, aren't they like 15 and 17 - how do they get in. Oh, that's right, they're LOADED!) and Ozzy is talking to them in the kitchen, "Remember, no drugs, no drinking, and, if you have sex, please use a condom". Thanks Ward!! Don't drink or drug, or you could be a babbling buffoon like dear ol' dad.

Mar 17, 2002 at 3:14 AM Post #5 of 5
I agree, i have no clue what he's saying.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back