The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. robervaul
    Yep. And new design too.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  2. Ahmad313
    Can you post a pic of that or a link to get more informations,? thanks ,

3. robervaul
    Not yet :cry: Still tuning.

4. Ahmad313
    emmm so have to wait maybe tell next year ,

5. ryanjsoo
    Both are exceptionally well-built but I would give the Campfire the edge. Of note, its cable is among the best I've come across in terms of build and Campfire use custom MMCX connectors that are hardier than regular units, the housings themselves are also rock solid. I've heard that both companies are really good with after sale support but I understand that shipping can be a pain.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  6. Alson Chua
    Hi, is there anyone can compare New Primacy vs AKG N40? Which is better?

7. HardstyleLoco96
    Has anyone heard of the Etymotic Er3Xr and Er3Se. Price is very tempting . I know not the thread for them but just letting peeps know.

8. Ahmad313
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  9. makne
    I have. The N40 sounds great when driven properly (I used a Hugo), but not good at all when driven with something like an iPhone. The N40 also has a big mid-bass bump that sticks out like a sore thumb for me. Otherwise, a properly amped N40 has a slightly leaner midrange than the oriveti, a little less lower-mid fullness and a little more upper-mid bite and texture to vocals. Treble is around equally extended, but a little more forward on the N40. N40 has the bigger soundstage I think, but Oriveti has great layering and depth.

The dealbreakers on the N40 (for me) was the midbass bump, the fact that it demands so much from it's source, and that the housing was big and uncomfortable.

10. makne
    My NP died a little while back, after an unfortunate incident with the washing machine :frowning2:
    Now I've been using a Campfire Audio Lyra II, that I bought to replace the Oriveti. And you know what? I've put them up for sale and ordered another pair of NP.
    These are insane value.

11. HardstyleLoco96
    I agree, I am using mine with a effect audio Ares ii cable and they sound mind blowing . After I hook them up to my Watson, my oh my

12. SomeGuyDude
    This one just caught my attention.

Anyone on the NP train who listens to more "energetic" music? Metal, hip hop and the like? I often worry I see good reviews from people who listen to more "polite" music, so their criteria differs from mine.

HardstyleLoco96 likes this.
  13. Oscar-HiFi
    I'm a big listener of Post-Hardcore and Metalcore and wrote this review: http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/reviews/oriveti-new-primacy-earphone-review/

Dobrescu George and SomeGuyDude like this.
  14. stenog
    Same here, listen to metal/rock music. Maiden, Dream Theater, Threshold and the like. I love these small iems and agree they are very mid forward with more than enough bass quantity and quality. I had the old Primacy long time ago and by distant memory these are quite a step up.

I actually bought the New Primacy from you, via Amazon.uk though :)

Oscar-HiFi likes this.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last