The Opamp thread

1. rikk009
    Alrite...Ordered one. Let's hope I get it(prays to Custom Gods) and it be a genuine one.

2. leeperry
    got them for free off TI a while ago but I think their sample program got tougher since then.

3. selvakumar
    Using Supreme Sound Opamp V5i with ASUS SUPREME FX HI-FI DAC its epic

4. selvakumar
    Burson has just released what they called the perfect "opamp rolling platform" allowing up to 5 opamps to roll.

https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/play/

Obviously, Burson is using it to promote their opamps but not sure if it can be used to roll and test other IC opamps and discrete opamps too?

FritzS likes this.
  5. Audio Addict Contributor
    You should be able to roll opamps. I talked with them before ordering my Play. The DAC uses 3 dual and the amplifier uses 2 singles. The 3 duals will make it more expensive to roll but that is really their intentions.

selvakumar likes this.
  6. FritzS
    The bad news for me, Play don't offer additional analog inputs too.
    Gives any Burson HA, like Play with additional analog inputs.
    And additional TOSLIK S/PDIF inputs are a nice feature too.

All class-A are my choice.

7. rikk009
    DOWN THE SPIRAL HOLE...

8. selvakumar
    ok lets see i preordered play

9. Audio Addict Contributor
    I will have 3 dual vivid's in the DAC section and plan to try several different singles such as the V5 and V5i in the amplifier section.

10. rikk009
    Why not take specific product discussion to the dedicated thread?

11. selvakumar
    guys any one tested LME49720

leeperry likes this.
  12. Audio Addict Contributor
    Sorry for confusion. The purpose of this device is to allow opamp rolling. I look forward to hearing the new Vivid V6 in the DAC. I have several different opamps to roll in the amplifier section.

I will keep comments focused on the opamps in the future.

13. imran27
    Has anyone tried any of these opamps?
    • OPA1622
    • OPA1692
    • OPA2625
    --
    Thanks,
    Imran

14. Oscar-HiFi
    I've used it in cmoy type amps before, and it became one of my favourites, very detailed airy and neutral. Not laid back like some of the OPA2227 type op-amps.

15. leeperry
    I've snatched a few 1622 modules and will be trying them in my headamps shortly :)