The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016)
Sep 7, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #200 of 1,101
Is it me thats lagging.. or did  i see lagging in the touchscreen of a 3300$ dap? I have a 300$ phone that doesnt lagg at all (oneplus 1). I would not care much since its all about  soundquality. but for 3300 & i guess u could implemenbt a fairly good screen and/or processor? NOT trying to critisize here, just curious. Perhaps its about software optimisation?

Sep 7, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #201 of 1,101
  Is it me thats lagging.. or did  i see lagging in the touchscreen of a 3300$ dap? I have a 300$ phone that doesnt lagg at all (oneplus 1). I would not care much since its all about  soundquality. but for 3300 & i guess u could implemenbt a fairly good screen and/or processor? NOT trying to critisize here, just curious. Perhaps its about software optimisation?

Agreed, the UI seems very laggy. No way id buy this for 3K+ in this current state.

Sep 7, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #202 of 1,101

it is a pre production unit, U shall understand software engineer more, we do soemtimes quck rushed demos for our customers and sme screens have bugs

Sep 9, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #205 of 1,101
I don't care what OS it has, if it has streaming or not or what is called, I only kow I want one :D

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #209 of 1,101
The xba-a3 sounds fantastic with the zx1. I really think to fully experience the z1r, you'll need the walkman.
if my Z5 sound damn GREAT with a ZX100 cannot imagine with an 1A

I bet they will sound even better with the wm1 series, have a recording with difficult to extract reverberation give the church and the organ, my XBA-A3 couldn't get the revreb at all, rendering it somehow dry... decided to test it with the Z5 nd was amused with the fact i could hear reverb from that particular recording (BWV 541 Tocatta ad fugue in G major from Hanssler Classic BACH edition "Heyday in weymar" Wolfgang Zerer i think the solist)

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #210 of 1,101

I bet they will sound even better with the wm1 series, have a recording with difficult to extract reverberation give the church and the organ, my XBA-A3 couldn't get the revreb at all, rendering it somehow dry... decided to test it with the Z5 nd was amused with the fact i could hear reverb from that particular recording (BWV 541 Tocatta ad fugue in G major)

Quite sure they will, and they ought to for the upgrade price! Exciting times for Sony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back