1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Official Sennheiser IE800S thread!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. vrln
    Doesn´t work here anymore either... I think all the codes are gone by now.

2. musicday
    Don't be gready gospodin, you already bought a pair :)
    Leave some for the rest of us.

3. WCDchee
    To anyone who has their pair, I would really like to hear about the tonality of these little things. the old ie800 was a little too strong up top and had a bass a little much for me. Really hoping these are more balanced.

4. jmills8
    You must hate going to live shows.

5. Rob80b
    That should be resolved by experimenting with tip size and insertion depth (that doesn't sound right :triportsad:) ......anyway give it a try if you haven't done so.... took a bit of work to get the bass correct and not over done, treble was never problematic for me....but IMHO the ie800s are very balanced otherwise their price of admission would never be accepted.

6. Sc00p
    Hi,

Could anybody show me a place i can buy an adaptor in the uk for the 2.5mm balanced cable? My amp has a 3.5mm balanced output but it seems the ie800S balanced is either 2.5 or 4.4mm.

7. Dobrescu George
    What amp dop you have to have Bal 3.5mm? That is kinda rare/...

8. Sc00p
    ifi pro ican. I'm sure it's 3.5, but i could be mistaken.

9. kubig123
    If you have the ifi pro ican, than look for a 2.5mm to 4 pin XLR adapter, doing this you will still maintain the balance output, otherwise if you choose the 3.5 it is a SE.

10. kubig123
    My mistake, the ican has also a balance 3.5mm.

11. bflat
    iCan Pro has both a 3.5mm SE (left side jack) and Balanced (right side jack). More importantly, the 3.5mm outputs feature their impedance matching technology whereas XLR does not.

12. kubig123
    yes you are right, I forgot the second 3.5mm socket (the balance one).

13. bflat
    It is quite easy to lose count of how many headphone sockets this damn amp has LOL.

14. kubig123
    absolutely agree with you!
    really nice amp but way to many to remember them all...
    I would frame the user manual not to get lost.

15. Deftone
    I agrees with this

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last