The Official Cigar Thread
Nov 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #1,336 of 1,369

Going to burn this today

Nov 7, 2011 at 1:35 PM Post #1,337 of 1,369

Quote:
Lovely. Looks like the right side features a Partagas P2 and D4. And are those Monte Cristo #3s?

Sweet!

Monte 4.
Also pictured are a Viaje Skull and Bones, Padron Family Reserve 85th maduro, Ashton ESG, Upmann Magnum 50, Litto Gomez Chisel Puro, and a Fuente Anejo 77 Shark.

Nov 8, 2011 at 3:48 AM Post #1,338 of 1,369
I am going to be receiving a couple of these bad boys on my birthday. Montecristo "A". Individually boxed and a mere 9.3" long...!

I can't wait. 
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #1,341 of 1,369
Haven't been posting here anymore since I quite smoking filthy cigarettes, tasty cigars and relaxing pipes 6 months ago.

The reason I am posting now is that I plan to sell all my (high-end, to keep it in audio terms :wink:  ) smoking gear on eBay.
But before I do that I 'd like to give people on my favorite forum the chance to get some of the fine stuff I have.
Everything is mint and if not you will be notified of that beforehand by pictures with detailed expalnation.
It's all quality stuff I have but everything that gets sold here will go for easy prices since it will save me a lot of work on eBay. And I hate eBay.
Two things that will not go for a low price though are two Limited Edition ST Dupont lighters.

How do I want to do this?
I'd prefer peoplecontacting me with what kind of items they're interested int, I'll put a semi-list below. I'll respond with detailed explanation and photos. I don't think that this should go in the FS/FT forums.

What are we talking about?
An ST Dupont Cohiba and a Mahardjah.
A bunch of the finest Cubans and Dominicans kept and cared for in humidors. No Cubans will ship to the US, sorry.
3  different Zino Davidoff Cigar cutters.
2 fully equipped humidors, a big and a small one, not overly expensive.
Various travel and pocket humidors, humidified.
2 ashtrays, one Cohiba.
Various small stuff that will come for free with other purchases.
A bunch of rare cigar books.

A nice wood/leather pipe rack for 14 pipes.
Pipe holders for putting them down when smoking.
Various fine tobaccos including Paratgas, limited editions and Davidoff.
A special Colibri pipe lighter.
3 Dunhill pipe tools or stampers.
A unique unused Dunhill briar, not from the normal catalog.
A Dunhill Churchwarden briar.
3 used and very well cared for Davidoff briars. Used means less than 5 times.
An unused Meerchaum.
A used figured Meerscham.
A used and well cared for Petersaon, green, as above.
An unused corncob.
An unused churchwarden clay "Hobbit" pipe.

2 unused female pipes.
2 used but well cared for pipes for free with other purchases.
Pipe cleaning and caring gear and various other small stuff that will come free with other purchases.
A bunch of rare pipe books.

Hit me with your questions via PM!  :)

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #1,344 of 1,369

Hi guys, got a few cigars for sale as im quiting the hobby. These cigars have all been kept in a humidor at 65% for nearly 3 years, so your getting aged cigars on the cheap :) selling them in 3 packs of 15, two non Cuban packs and one cuban. Will sell the non Cubans for $40 and the cuban for $50. Pm for extra details. Cheers guys. By the way the Carlos torano cigars in these packs are a limited edition and now have nearly 5 years of age on them, and the Cubans are obviously epic now at 3 yrs aging same with the 601 blue labels :) will ship cigars in airtight sealed bags. I can ship the Cubans to the US but might have to remove the bands.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #1,345 of 1,369
Tempting...I've been trying to track down some of the Bolivars for years... 

hmm.

Aug 14, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #1,346 of 1,369
Quote:
Hi guys, got a few cigars for sale as im quiting the hobby. These cigars have all been kept in a humidor at 65% for nearly 3 years, so your getting aged cigars on the cheap
smily_headphones1.gif
selling them in 3 packs of 15, two non Cuban packs and one cuban. Will sell the non Cubans for $40 and the cuban for $50. Pm for extra details. Cheers guys. By the way the Carlos torano cigars in these packs are a limited edition and now have nearly 5 years of age on them, and the Cubans are obviously epic now at 3 yrs aging same with the 601 blue labels
smily_headphones1.gif
will ship cigars in airtight sealed bags. I can ship the Cubans to the US but might have to remove the bands.

These cigars have been sold.

Oct 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #1,348 of 1,369
Wow, its been a long time since I posted.  Just smoked 4 cigars which were new to me.  The stand out was the new Oliva V Melanio, box pressed natural and delicious.  Best part is that it was free.  The shop owner's wife asked me to watch the store for a few minutes for him (we're good friends), and she rewarded me with a 13 dollar cigar.  Good weekend. 

Also smoked the new My Father Flor de las Antillas and the new La Gloria Cubana.  The trade show has been good to me, especially because my favorite brick and mortar attended personally. 

Cheers guys,
Zach

Nov 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #1,349 of 1,369
Heya guys, it's been ages since I've actively used Head-Fi, guess I've just been very content with my 'phone rigs, so I spent a couple of years protecting my wallet :D

Anyhow, this summer I smoked a box of ten Bolivar Royal Coronas, one every weekend, lying in my summer cottage's hot tub, in good company :)
Those cigars were brought straight from cuba by a good friend of mine, but that's been the only cigar-hobby related event in the past year at least, my humidors are empty as it is. I'll get back to you guys when I can afford to activate this hobby again, take care and enjoy the smoke! Cheers.

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #1,350 of 1,369
this thread needs reviving!! smoked a Cohiba Maduro 5 yesterday. THE best cigar i have tried yet.Oily,buttery with hints of cocoa and the taste is consistent all through the end.really amazing. It cost $15 where i live.i want a box of them baad but they are utterly expensive.

im waiting for a box of R&J short churchills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back