The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Apr 20, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #3,859 of 23,496
True, but A8 is still the most bassier IEM in 64 audio lineup, untill n8t is released at least.
I don't know the price of n8t or the sound quality so thats why I am thinking to get more safe option A8.

The N8t is listed on Music Sanctuary's website at an estimated MSRP of S$2499 at release, which translates to about $1700-1800 USD. The A8 is a great IEM nonetheless; one that I've considered getting for months. Don't worry about new releases, enjoy your new IEM. :wink:

Apr 20, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #3,860 of 23,496
was it brave or stupid to get solid black shells? hmm...

I like black shells! Also the N8t is replacing the a8...i’d wait a little and get it.

I had an order in at 64 audio and it was $1500 for the N8t

Apr 20, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #3,861 of 23,496
I like black shells! Also the N8t is replacing the a8...i’d wait a little and get it.

I had an order in at 64 audio and it was $1500 for the N8t

Ah, it looks like the S$2499 price on Music Sanctuary's site is taking into account international premiums, etc. That's a great price for the N8t IMO.

Please can anyone compare A8 with SE846, in terms of bass and sound quality...
I am ordering A8 soon and I have SE846 currently, should I go for it or there is no much sound quality difference.
I tried to search the thread for such comparison but I did not find.

Sorry, I just reread your post and it turns out you haven't ordered the A8 yet. In that case, I'd suggest you wait for the N8t. Compared to the A8, you get better technical performance - i.e. clarity, resolution, stage stability, etc. - due to the Tia driver. The dynamic driver on the N8t versus the BA's on the A8 also give it a more realistic and physical sense of slam. So, honestly, I'd suggest you wait for the N8t.

Apr 20, 2018 at 12:31 PM Post #3,862 of 23,496
Ah, it looks like the S$2499 price on Music Sanctuary's site is taking into account international premiums, etc. That's a great price for the N8t IMO.

Sorry, I just reread your post and it turns out you haven't ordered the A8 yet. In that case, I'd suggest you wait for the N8t. Compared to the A8, you get better technical performance - i.e. clarity, resolution, stage stability, etc. - due to the Tia driver. The dynamic driver on the N8t versus the BA's on the A8 also give it a more realistic and physical sense of slam. So, honestly, I'd suggest you wait for the N8t.

Thank you for your reply.
Any information about the price?

Apr 20, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #3,863 of 23,496
Compared to the A8, you get better technical performance - i.e. clarity, resolution, stage stability, etc. - due to the Tia driver. The dynamic driver on the N8t versus the BA's on the A8 also give it a more realistic and physical sense of slam.
@taki yeah, I think this as well. I've heard from some people that the a8 isn't particularly good technically. it's meant for very specific people

Apr 20, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #3,867 of 23,496
Not shipping until May, I had placed an order 2.5 months ago when they told me that. I decided I couldn’t wait and I wanted the A12t so I ended up switching my order.

Apr 20, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #3,869 of 23,496
When I saw 64 Audio at Axpona last weekend, they told me the N8t had been pushed back until "They are hoping June" but they aren't giving a solid date. I think he mentioned they ran into a couple issues they had to work out. I remember him also mentioning they were canceling the A3t because I think he said it was too high of a performance to the price if I remember correctly. They had a universal of the N8t and I got to try it out, it sounded great.

Apr 20, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #3,870 of 23,496
When I saw 64 Audio at Axpona last weekend, they told me the N8t had been pushed back until "They are hoping June" but they aren't giving a solid date. I think he mentioned they ran into a couple issues they had to work out. I remember him also mentioning they were canceling the A3t because I think he said it was too high of a performance to the price if I remember correctly. They had a universal of the N8t and I got to try it out, it sounded great.

Wait, so they cancelled an IEM because its performance for the price was too high?

1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back