1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies

First

Back
545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554
556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565
Next

Last
  1. mvvRAZ
    They take a while to respond but they do

I wouldn’t say it’s unit variance, but rather a completely different tuning between the U and A series. The difference you’re describing between your A12t and the U12t is similar to the one I had when going from the U18t, which is very bright, to the A18t, which I found to be pretty neutral

I’d say that the A and U series have the same driver configuration but are ultimately different models with distinct tuning

Vitaly2017 and Wyville like this.
  2. aminus
    I mean sure, I’d be willing to accept it as a different tuning configuration, if maybe 64 would like to step in and actually confirm that instead of the lack of response I’ve been getting.

My problem is not so much with the variance, as it is their refusal to respond to me after a week. Granted, Black Friday just passed, which is why I waited til now to post about it publicly. But I don’t think I’ve ever had to wait a full week for a response from customer service for a product I paid 2 grand for.

3. aaf evo
    I also have found 64Audio’s response time to be super slow within recent time. Definitely not the same experienced I had 1-2 years ago. I hope you get your situation sorted.

Vitaly2017 likes this.
  4. mvvRAZ
    Most of the big names in the industry take ages nowadays... same goes for Empire, a friend waited 3 weeks before they confirmed he can return his Valkyrie and get a legend X

5. aminus
    I see. Wonder what’s up with their CS team.
    Honestly, I think it’s really arrogant that they treat their customers with such indignance. If I were a recording industry professional and not an audiophile, would I be receiving the same sluggish response times? Hey, here’s a thought experiment: do companies that specifically cater to pros over audiophiles like UE and JH do the same thing to their customers? Or is it only the audiophile oriented companies that use the pro market as a side thing or a marketing gimmick that do this? I’ll let that thought idle.

6. mvvRAZ
    I’m with you there, 64 have been especially nice to me with some specific requests, but given the price tag that the products come with it should be lightning quick responses

7. Vitaly2017
    Its hard to really know why and what are the real reasons... we can dump crap all day long you know.

But thease days we got economic crisis, jobs lay offs and bla bla.
    I bet 64audio is doing there best to make everyone one happy.

But I agree slow service is a pain in the arse. If they could atleast confirm your message reception and reply max 4 days but even that to me is slow....
    Should be no longer than 2days for a reply.

8. Wyville
    It honestly would not surprise me if it was becoming increasingly difficult for a company to keep up with the communication all the time because of how technology has changed it. Different platforms (social media, etc), emails sent on-the-go from mobile phones and customers who are used to instant responses (WhatsApp, etc). It can't be easy to keep up with that because it adds to the sheer volume of communication.

Vitaly2017 likes this.
  9. Vitaly2017
    Meanwhile here in canada I am enjoying my trio, what a great iem.
    I love it over everything I owned and heard until today!
    Sold my ier-z1r and trio is my top high end right now.

I ordered with a black Friday 20% discount.
    A plussound gold plated silver cable and a mini interconnect also using gold plated silver alloy inside for best consistancy! ( 4.4 to 3.5 )

All gold accents on plugs. Man all this is pure bling bling Niga haha love it )
    Great looks and amazing sound to go along with my wm1z
    :eight_spoked_asterisk::gem::crown::crown::crown::ring:
    :hearts::yellow_heart::hearts:
    :hotsprings:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  10. toaster22
    @aminus

don't interpret the lack of response as of yet as a sign of "arrogance" or a "refusal to respond." What 64a is guilty of is a lack of response to date. I do agree with you that a timely response is a reasonable expectation when spending a few thousand dollars.

The reality of the world however, is that most customer service experiences suck. That goes for luxury cars, luxury jewelry, and everything else. And that stuff costs way more than iems.

You eventually will receive a response, and in all likelihood, an apology as well.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  11. aminus
    My predisposition to calling it a refusal to respond is mostly because I’ve heard similar customer service horror stories from 64. One guy I know says 64 blocked his phone number when he tried to get them to refund him money on a CIEM that they said would not fit his ears. Let’s just say my impressions of their customer service (which I haven’t dealt with until now) are not exactly stellar, and this horrendously slow response time is not doing much to make me reconsider it.

12. toaster22
    ^ i have never heard any stories like that. there are definitely missing details there.

my overall experience with 64a close to a year ago was some of the best customer service i've ever had anywhere, and definitely the best service i've received in the iem world.

totally understand if one individual has a uniquely bad experience and turns away from a brand...happens sometimes.

i'd rather 64a focus on building the best iems they can. if it means that they are sometimes slow to respond, well, then so be it.

would be nice if they could build iems and quickly respond, though.

Wyville likes this.
  13. mvvRAZ
    To brighten the mood a bit here’s one gorgeous looking boy

1141D8EB-37FB-48C3-84ED-072E165CA645.jpeg

14. twister6 Contributor
    Considering you are from SGP and probably purchased it from Music Sanctuary where you and Crin took these measurements, what did the store tell you? Shouldn't they be your first contact and maybe the ones exchanging the unit under warranty considering it's universal? Or at least trying to help you to contact 64 audio through their channels to find out if something is off? I can't speak on behalf of any manufacturer, but I know since last week it's hard to get a hold of anybody (here in US) due to Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Thus, Music Sanctuary, as 64 Audio official SGP distributor, probably should be there to answer your questions and to help you in escalating this further, man.

Deezel177 and Wyville like this.
  15. 64Audio
    Hello Aminus,

First of, we want to apologize for our lack of response. It was not deliberate and we always do our best to respond to our customers as quickly as possible. We've been a bit slammed with Black Friday/Cyber Monday and are working to get back to customers as quickly as possible. Regardless, we understand your frustration and we're sorry. Fil, on our Customer Service team, will be getting back to you today. Thanks for your patience!

64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
First

Back
545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554
556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565
Next

Last