The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Nov 13, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #8,251 of 23,490
Yeah... my A12t is only 6m old and it is my all rounder, but a bit of rumble on the lows would be great.

Ps.: Still dream on the Elysium though, your review matches what I found when I tried it.

Nov 13, 2019 at 6:54 AM Post #8,252 of 23,490
Yeah... my A12t is only 6m old and it is my all rounder, but a bit of rumble on the lows would be great.

Ps.: Still dream on the Elysium though, your review matches what I found when I tried it.
The Elysium is godmode hehe

Worth noting that both the A18t and the Noir have a similar level of performance, but the Ely just fits my preferences a bit better

Nov 13, 2019 at 7:55 AM Post #8,253 of 23,490
Missed out on some super-cheap U12ts, but maybe it’s for the best if there’s a new U12t upgrade on the way.

This feels like a deja vu from 2 years ago when 64 Audio presented iem X and iem Y at RMAF'17 to tease their upcoming U12t and Trio :D There was a lot of speculation, a lot of jumping to conclusions, a lot of guessing...

So, are there any impressions from CJ SH, besides a single one from a guy who called most of the IEMs he heard at the show as "turds"? Cause, I'm reading in this thread that people already deciding that new upcoming 64 Audio IEM doesn't have their preferred sound tuning, while I'm yet to read another sound impression or a review :wink:

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #8,254 of 23,490
I am not even sure anyone got to try it. I believe 64 Audio specifically "teased" that a new IEM is on its way and showed it off accordingly in their fancy display. I is yet to be ascertained if it even made its way out of that display and into anyone's ears. :slight_smile:

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:28 AM Post #8,255 of 23,490
I found their last “new big thing” pretty disappointing (Fourte Noir), so guess I’ll see how I feel about the upcoming IEM.

If it is indeed based off the U12t, that’s a pretty high bar. Brands seem to be pretty hit or miss when it comes to one-upping flagship-level products, whether it’s 64 with the FN, Empire with the Wraith, or CFA with the Solaris. Hopefully this new IEM hits the mark.

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:48 PM Post #8,257 of 23,490
I am not even sure anyone got to try it. I believe 64 Audio specifically "teased" that a new IEM is on its way and showed it off accordingly in their fancy display. I is yet to be ascertained if it even made its way out of that display and into anyone's ears. :slight_smile:

There was a single impression from someone who tried it at CJ SH and mentioned that mids/treble reminded him of U12t (but, not as resolving?) and more bass. I guess that's what triggered everyone to assume it's U12t update.

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #8,258 of 23,490
This feels like a deja vu from 2 years ago when 64 Audio presented iem X and iem Y at RMAF'17 to tease their upcoming U12t and Trio :D There was a lot of speculation, a lot of jumping to conclusions, a lot of guessing...

So, are there any impressions from CJ SH, besides a single one from a guy who called most of the IEMs he heard at the show as "turds"? Cause, I'm reading in this thread that people already deciding that new upcoming 64 Audio IEM doesn't have their preferred sound tuning, while I'm yet to read another sound impression or a review :wink:
We were just ****ing around for the most part haha

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #8,259 of 23,490
Yeah i didn’t really mean for my post to explode like this, anyways, rather have some discussion over speculation than a dead thread? Looking forward to seeing the announcement and what all the new IEM brings to the 64a lineup.

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #8,261 of 23,490
I am hoping 64 Audio figures out how to make a custom Tia Trio.
Wouldn't that be hard to justify the price compared to N8? Same question would go to Fourte Custom. (Just brainstorming)

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:32 PM Post #8,262 of 23,490
I am hoping 64 Audio figures out how to make a custom Tia Trio.

Oh you heard trio?
Could you share some impressions?

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #8,264 of 23,490
Wouldn't that be hard to justify the price compared to N8? Same question would go to Fourte Custom. (Just brainstorming)

I definitely wouldn't say so. The Trio and N8 sound completely different, and - while I haven't heard the custom N8 - the Trio sounds absolutely lovely; one of the most underrated in-ears on the market now, in my opinion.

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:03 PM Post #8,265 of 23,490
Oh you heard trio?
Could you share some impressions?

I tested the Trio and thought it sounded wonderful. I thought the bass was good, but not as much bass as Legend X. It was very well implemented with the other frequencies in my opinion. The only reasons I bought the A12t over it was that I already had Legend X and I also wanted another custom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back