The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jan 16, 2018 at 7:54 PM Post #2,536 of 23,532
for my experience, i got symbios , spinfit and also final type e, all these three types of tips perform quite well, if you prefer more bass, symbiosis a good choice, for human vocal , spinfit will be better , but the best tip I got is the final type e, the bass and human vocal and sub will be a balance and it is the most comfortable, for choosing tips, I suggest final type e, also I got accoustune but it just nothing so special

Are the Final type E hybrids, foam, vinyl or what is there makeup?

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #2,539 of 23,532
With the U18s, my favorite tips were the Symbios. They gave better isolation than spinfits, because of the foam and were very comfortable. You might want to experiment w/ all the sizes though, because at first they didn't work for me until I tried the smallest size.
I thought the stock gummy type foam(a bit different from the comply type ones I've used in the past, it's more of a memory type material, very malliable, but the surface is probably not highly reflective) worked very well. Symbio would probably raise the treble slightly, and perhaps tighten the bass in some way given it's reflective surface material. I don't know if that is preferred given it's tune, it is already sparkly(at least for the highs).

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018 at 11:44 PM Post #2,540 of 23,532
My A12t's arrived on Monday. I've been really pleased with them. I don't have a ton of previous audiophile experience but I think they sound absolutely wonderful. Here's the render, lights on, and lights off
DToyJvKVMAEcews.jpg:large

DToyJvJVwAASlDg.jpg

DToyJvKVAAAPCj3.jpg

Jan 17, 2018 at 1:55 AM Post #2,541 of 23,532
My A12t's arrived on Monday. I've been really pleased with them. I don't have a ton of previous audiophile experience but I think they sound absolutely wonderful. Here's the render, lights on, and lights off

DToyJvJVwAASlDg.jpg

DToyJvKVAAAPCj3.jpg
I usually prefer a simple design, but these are very well done and I think they look amazing! Have fun with them!

Jan 17, 2018 at 2:02 AM Post #2,542 of 23,532
The more I listen to the Tia Fourte the more I am amazed at how far the IEM technology has gone. It makes my Layla sound like a joke. Before owning the Tia Fourte, my Sony EX1000 used to have the most expansive sound I have heard in IEMs. I did an A/B test of the EX1000 with my Fourte another day. In comparison the EX1000 sounds dull and unengaging. This is how good the Tia Fourte is. Paired with the SP1000Cu, it is IMO the best sounding combo in the world. I come from BHSE/SR009 and currently HE1000v2. I have to say that IEM is actually not that far behind the desktop rigs now. The best of the best of the best.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2018 at 3:01 AM Post #2,544 of 23,532

DToyJvJVwAASlDg.jpg

DToyJvKVAAAPCj3.jpg
What a great graphic design on them. I like it.

I think my A18t probably takes another week or two lol. I'm on the seventh week waiting for my ciem.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #2,547 of 23,532
Anyone tried the combo U18t+ Effect audio Leonidas?
Any other brand has cheaper and equally sounding cable?

Jan 18, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #2,548 of 23,532
What a great graphic design on them. I like it.

I think my A18t probably takes another week or two lol. I'm on the seventh week waiting for my ciem.
Oof :frowning2: sorry to hear that! I was really struggling to be patient.

wow they looks so cool bro , please share your feelings about how they sing ,

I will try and put something together this weekend (1 week of listening). I've been really impressed with them thus far. I may (will) end up getting another cable, but the fit/seal, and overall sound is really remarkable. I opted for the a12t's for their ever-so-slight v over a completely flat/reference. That said, I am really curious how the A18t's sound. Will post a more detailed review this weekend when I find some time. A word of caution, I don't have near the experience/exposure that a lot of you do, so my impressions are likely colored.

Jan 18, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #2,550 of 23,532
Oof :frowning2: sorry to hear that! I was really struggling to be patient.

I will try and put something together this weekend (1 week of listening). I've been really impressed with them thus far. I may (will) end up getting another cable, but the fit/seal, and overall sound is really remarkable. I opted for the a12t's for their ever-so-slight v over a completely flat/reference. That said, I am really curious how the A18t's sound. Will post a more detailed review this weekend when I find some time. A word of caution, I don't have near the experience/exposure that a lot of you do, so my impressions are likely colored.
Nice, waiting for your full review ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back