"The Office" appreciation thread
Feb 23, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #79 of 366
another great episode yesterday (2/22)...

Jan: "Why is this so hard? That's what she said."

priceless!
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #83 of 366
Man I can't wait for the new episode. It's been killing me since the last one.

Apr 3, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #86 of 366
It does start earlier than usual. There is no My Name is Earl so The Office comes on at 8. This week's episode is "super-size" which means ~40 minutes.

I hadn't realized it had been so long since the last one. That last episode was directed by J.J. Abrams (LOST, Alias, MI:III).

A new Office, UFC Fight Night, and the premiere of the Ultimate Fighter 5. I'm going to be watching a lot of TV on Thursday.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 8:53 AM Post #89 of 366
I can't wait til Thursday. Not only for the Office, but also for my other favourite show on TV right now: 30 Rock (Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin) Thursday's episode is going to be especially great, because it guest stars Will Arnett (GOB from Arrested Development, also Blades of Glory.) The preview clips look hilarious, which is no less than I can expect from this show.

Here's a decent 2 minute collage from 30 Rock,called Liz Lemon: Romantically Challenged: http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/video/#mea=87352

Some Office quotes I like from the bat/vampire/art episode:

Toby: (about Pam's art exhibit) "This looks great. I'd love to be there but my daughter's play is tonight... dammit!.. You know, one of the other parents will probably videotape it."
Pam: "Oh! No. You should go to the play."
Toby: "Well, it's important to support local art, you know... And what they do is not hard."

HAHAHA.

Michael giving his speech to the university business class:
"There are four kinds of business: tourism, food service, railroads, and sales... And hospitals-slash-manufacturing... And, air travel."

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:05 PM Post #90 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphiremodena /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't wait til Thursday. Not only for the Office, but also for my other favourite show on TV right now: 30 Rock (Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin) Thursday's episode is going to be especially great, because it guest stars Will Arnett (GOB from Arrested Development, also Blades of Glory.) The preview clips look hilarious, which is no less than I can expect from this show.

Here's a decent 2 minute collage from 30 Rock,called Liz Lemon: Romantically Challenged: http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/video/#mea=87352

Some Office quotes I like from the bat/vampire/art episode:

Toby: (about Pam's art exhibit) "This looks great. I'd love to be there but my daughter's play is tonight... dammit!.. You know, one of the other parents will probably videotape it."
Pam: "Oh! No. You should go to the play."
Toby: "Well, it's important to support local art, you know... And what they do is not hard."

HAHAHA.

Michael giving his speech to the university business class:
"There are four kinds of business: tourism, food service, railroads, and sales... And hospitals-slash-manufacturing... And, air travel."

Dude! I love 30 Rock too! Tracy Morgan is hilarious! As is Alec Baldwin. Baldwin is the funniest guy on the show...we should start a 30 Rock Appreciation Thread!

Can't wait for Thursday night...and I miss it, I can't wait until Friday morning when the shows are available on iTunes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back