[The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp
Apr 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #169 of 200
So I don't understand, When the HD900 are expected to be released?

Apr 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #170 of 200
The coming of a new Orpheus has been like the second coming.
Many think is true, but nobody knows when.
There have also been numerous sightings and prophecies before this one, always said to be coming from a Sennheiser contact or similar. :)

Apr 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #171 of 200
Quote:
There have also been numerous sightings and prophecies before this one, always said to be coming from a Sennheiser contact or similar. :)

To be honest, I don't see why Sennheiser wouldn't create a successor to the throne that is seated by Orpheus. They are a largely pure headphone company, or corporation when compared to the likes of Stax. In comparison, Sony also had the Sony MDR-R10, but I don't see a new king of headphones from them coming anytime soon since they are in financial trouble (so is the whole of Japan) and the are merely a conglomerate. I am betting on the new successor too, just a question of when.

Apr 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #175 of 200
Quote:

Oh the plebeian masses of dynamics I would gladly sacrifice to immanentize that eschaton
wink.gif

Apr 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #176 of 200
Quote:anetode
Oh the plebeian masses of dynamics I would gladly sacrifice to immanentize that eschaton
wink.gif

That would depend on the plethora of different views of eschatology.

Different views of Chiliasm certainly put a different slant on the future.

In any case I certainly would like an Orpheus - new or old in mine.  Future, that is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back