The No Man's Sky Thread
Aug 16, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #17 of 25
Thanks dude must be a little blind cuz I remember looking right at your post, cool..

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #18 of 25
I have the game for both the PS4 and PC. I've been mainly playing it on PC and can't get enough of it. Game is so much fun. I love mindless grinding...lol

Game runs perfect for me with all in game settings maxed out. The only thing I had to do was force nvidia vsinc and force nvidia AF x16 which greatly improved image quality instead of letting the game handle the AF.

I get a constant 60 fps. It never dips below that. I have no complaints unlike so many out there that feel let down.

Aug 19, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #19 of 25
Yesterday I started a new game on my work laptop and I spawned on a planet filled with gold. Woop woop. I had 1.5 million units before I started fixing my ship LOL

After the GOG update I can now run it flawless. Really, really smooth and fluid graphics now. Again, I'm not going to use fraps or anything, but the fps sure is high now.

Aug 19, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #20 of 25
So,as a forum it would be cool to be the first to figure out the mystery of the portals.

Ive only found one,it didnt open,and thus far nobody can 100% verify how to open a portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back