The NEW Sansa Clip+
Sep 3, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #31 of 154
angry_face.gif
the french sandisk site doesn't sell the clip+, what the hell are they waiting for??? I want one
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #32 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueiz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked mine up at Best Buy yesterday. Not familiar with the HD 485, but drives my HF2 plenty loud. 32ohms is perfect... all depends upon the sensitivity of the Senns.

I am going to head to Best Buy and see what they offer. I would really like to get an 8gb clip+ (I hope BB doesn't carry just the 4gb). I am assuming that the stock earbuds that come with them are junk.

Sep 3, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #33 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashkii21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am going to head to Best Buy and see what they offer. I would really like to get an 8gb clip+ (I hope BB doesn't carry just the 4gb). I am assuming that the stock earbuds that come with them are junk.

The phones that came with my original clip were certainly not junk.
They sounded like senn hd650's!
Shame the clip was so sibilant.

Sep 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM Post #34 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by sanka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if the Clip+ has the same pitch problem as the Clip. The Clip plays all 44.1 kHz sample-rate files about a fifth of a semitone flat, which is noticeably out-of-tune to my ear. The question of whether this has been fixed on the Clip+ has been asked (but not answered) on the Sandisk Clip+ forum.

Has anyone been able to determine if the Clip+ also suffers from this problem?

Sep 4, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #35 of 154
There are various online sellers selling a 8gb Clip+ already.

Gotta love Froogle.

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #37 of 154
It seems that the + sign is being misinterpreted by Froogle as 'and'. Hehe.

Sep 6, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #42 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GarageBoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this scroll down song lists faster than the old one? #1 reason I like the iPod, just spin the wheel

The clip & the iPod are 2 different class of player, so I doubt the speed is anywhere near the iPod's.

Sep 7, 2009 at 2:17 AM Post #43 of 154
v1 and v2 seem to scroll at the same rate... seems fast enough to me... any faster and I don't think one could process what is scrolling past...

Sep 7, 2009 at 7:13 PM Post #44 of 154
Yay folder browsing. I hate scrolling forever down my list of artists, which is pretty slow and disorienting with 3 lines of text. Now I can order my artists into some sort of alphabet thing. Like all artists beginning in A going into one folder, all artists beginning in B go into another... Sort of like the Zune's ability to go by letter. That is... if I buy one.

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #45 of 154
The Clip+ (8GB) arrived today. Have yet to do a SQ comparison, but I have to admit, having a DAP this small with 24GB of data, pretty impressive. I have to figure out what to put onboard vs. the 16GB card I have already filled for use with the Fuze. But if the Clip sounds as good as the Fuze, I may have to shed the Fuze, not sure. Need to do some A/B listening. I also can load the Clip with Flac files.

Anyway, I like the new form factor, the new volume location, etc. At $69, this DAP is a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back