The new portable amp Aune B1

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by ph0n6, Jan 21, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page 10 of 10
  1. thelonious58
    The only problem here in the UK is that you can only buy them from China (£139), thus having to wait a fair while and then having possible costs etc to return them if you don't like them, unlike for example Cayin C5 (£99) and Fiio A5 (£109) which can be bought on Amazon and returned without too much hassle

2. redfx
    Some things are worth the effort to get them. [​IMG]

3. bharat2580
    http://www.hifihut.ie/aune-b1-headphones-amplifier-black.html

4. thelonious58
  5. wendyKL
    Hi I've got the Audioquest Dragonfly red, is it worth me getting a dedicated amp like this one? I'm using the iphone as source with Spotify extreme.

6. drbluenewmexico
    Depends what IEMs or headphones you're using. The B1 by Aune is an excellent class A (pure current) amp that really makes headphones shine. the 2017 model has lowered ohm so no hiss in sensitive IEMs . It would give you
    more dynamics in your headphones or iems and more musicality if the headphones are quality and up receiving
    the increased power and clarity. B1 is an excellent product and good value for the moo lah.

7. wendyKL
    I'm using Grado SR225s and Shure SE846.

See I paid £170 today for the Audioquest Dragonfly red and this will be another $199. This puts it in the territory of of the Chord Mojo. I may just return the Dragonfly red and skip this but I really want it. I don't know what to do. :frowning2:

8. noknok23
    Sorry if this has been asked already, couldnt find it in the thread:

Anyone has open their aune B1? Is the battery easily replaceable?

9. Benz-Fi
    I'm wondering what the difference between the B1 and the B1s is, does anyone know? -- Can't seem to find the answer by searching online and in the forums.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page 10 of 10