The New Klipsch.com
Aug 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Alex L

Member of the Trade: Klipsch

Klipsch.com is all new!

We proudly present a brand-new world-class website designed to simplify navigation, integrate our live music enthusiasm, highlight key partnerships, focus on our valued social network of fans, expand on our illustrious history, and deliver a truly mobile and tablet-friendly experience for all types of consumers.

Enhanced Product Information

All our products now fall into the categories of In The Home, On The Go, and Pro, with easy-browsing top navigation. New, in-depth product pages allow for a closer look at our legendary creations. An enhanced search engine makes finding exactly what you need quick and easy. The newly updated Education Center offers FAQs and How-To tips.

Bursting With Content

The site extras can be found by clicking the three featured images below the main image. We encourage you to explore #KlipschNation, #KlipschMusic and #KlipschLegend for a true look at the wide scope of our historic brand. You will find Instagram™ feeds from our concert venues, Spotify® playlists from renowned Klipsch enthusiasts, a completely updated Paul W. Klipsch section full of historical photos and information. Our Flickr™ pages are packed with images and WTTS Sun King Studio 92 provides exciting exclusive video of your favorite artists. And that's just the beginning!

More updates and enhancements will be rolling out in the coming months. As always, we appreciate your suggestions and feedback!

Aug 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #2 of 2
I really enjoy the new website!

I have found nothing lacking so far, and I especially like the new Company Timeline page.
This is definitely one of the best websites I seen in a while. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back