The New Kinera H3 Triple Hybrid IEM
Jul 11, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #47 of 344
How are the soundstage and isolation?

And the bass and highs?

Any comparisons to other IEMs? (Westone 4R would be greatly appreciated)

Thanks

Jul 11, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #50 of 344
How are the soundstage and isolation?

And the bass and highs?

Any comparisons to other IEMs? (Westone 4R would be greatly appreciated)

Thanks

I can speak to all of these questions more confidently after burn in but at the moment I am impressed.

Jul 11, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #52 of 344
It sounds amazing!

That dap is the shozy alien +

Very nice, glad to hear they sound good! My pair are on the way and I cannot wait pop those bad boys in my ears. I like neutral signatures and from the looks of the graph, they appear to be one of the most neutral signatures I've ever seen on a pair of iem's.

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #53 of 344
I still think @crinacle should receive a pair. Measurement can slightly vary from measurement devide to another one. He has many other iems to which the frequency response could be referenced.
Btw, yeah it has a sharp decrease in the high frequency, but at the very least it doesn't have the peaks that many affordable chinese iems have. I have a feeling this is a great iem, and I may spend my money on them :gs1000smile:

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #54 of 344
I still think @crinacle should receive a pair. Measurement can slightly vary from measurement devide to another one. He has many other iems to which the frequency response could be referenced.
Btw, yeah it has a sharp decrease in the high frequency, but at the very least it doesn't have the peaks that many affordable chinese iems have. I have a feeling this is a great iem, and I may spend my money on them :gs1000smile:

However the roll-off only happens around 12-13kHz which is not bad at all, I do not think they will be lacking at all with roll off that far up (only a few instruments have harmonics up there anyway)

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #55 of 344
However the roll-off only happens around 12-13kHz which is not bad at all, I do not think they will be lacking at all with roll off that far up (only a few instruments have harmonics up there anyway)

If it really happens at 12khz it's not a problem. When mixing music, most instruments have a low pass filter applied at about 10khz...(shh don't tell it to anyone)
But I have a feeling the numbers under the frequency graph are off...If so, the roll-off starts at 7-8khz.

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #56 of 344
If it really happens at 12khz it's not a problem. When mixing music, most instruments have a low pass filter applied at about 10khz...(shh don't tell it to anyone)
But I have a feeling the numbers under the frequency graph are off...If so, the roll-off starts at 7-8khz.

It will be interestng to see measurements if anyone can take some :)

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #57 of 344
Oh, these look soooo nice! So they are kind of mid centric?
When I will receive my review sample I will make comparaison with PMV A01 MK2, **** XBA, KZ ZS5 (if I receive them fast too), Urbanfun, Xiaomi Pro HD and Tennmak Pro.
All of them are sub-100$.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #58 of 344
IMG_5670.JPG
Bring your IEM to work day :wink:

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:02 PM Post #59 of 344

If you look closely you'll see a printing error on the x-axis of the provided graph. The roll-off (provided the graph is accurate in any way) starts at 7k, not 12.

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #60 of 344
The graph means nothing unless you have something to reference it against. Hopefully we can get both subjective and objective data against some other popular IEMs out there - then we'll have a reference for discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back