The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jul 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #2,222 of 4,956
Jul 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #2,223 of 4,956
anyone else here ordered from lendmeurears? 

i purchased them on the 18th and they shipped on the 19th. i live in canada, but they never gave me an approximation in how long it might take

i'm surprised someone earlier said from singapore to thailand it took like 7 days

Jul 27, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #2,224 of 4,956
  anyone else here ordered from lendmeurears? 

i purchased them on the 18th and they shipped on the 19th. i live in canada, but they never gave me an approximation in how long it might take

i'm surprised someone earlier said from singapore to thailand it took like 7 days

July 9 - Order placed
July 10 - Departed Singapore
July 16 - Arrived in Canada (Richmond)
July 17 - Released by Customs
July 24 - Arrived in post office (GTA area)

tl;dr: 2 weeks

Jul 28, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #2,225 of 4,956
Update on the VSD3 S, now that I'm home for Eid and got my Aune T1 again, this pair shines. All frequencies extended properly, though the bass is a tad bit bloated. Not a problem because the other frequencies aren't affected. They really scale well with amplification, or at least a portable player with good amp and DAC.
The highs are still a little hot and harsh to me but they sound really decent. For this price I'd recommend it to anyone.

Now I guess I need to get myself another portable amp for my iPod then? :lol:

Jul 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #2,226 of 4,956
You still using the foams? I found the stock M tips make the bass sound a little more focused, but then you'd probably find the treble too harsh. Tip rolling is kind of a bitch with these, because everything one tip does better comes at the cost of some sonic aspect from another.

Jul 28, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #2,227 of 4,956
You still using the foams? I found the stock M tips make the bass sound a little more focused, but then you'd probably find the treble too harsh. Tip rolling is kind of a bitch with these, because everything one tip does better comes at the cost of some sonic aspect from another.

Just careful while tip rollin/rollout the narrow bore inserts,the lesser dia tubes(tip's) than the iem's....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back