The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Nov 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #6,676 of 28,989
  I been there today already. Listened to the whole Gladwell album. Love his version of freight train.... 
beerchug.gif

haha should have known you'd have done that album already

beerchug.gif

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #6,678 of 28,989
  I  am sure that it can be stepped up for sure with better tubes. I am enjoying it with the hd800 and T1 and also th slow impend acne cans. I am waiting for an lCD2 Jack is sending me for them also. I like what I hear though.  Listening to the T1 on the WA 6SE right now. To morrow I will listen to the WA2

The LCD-2 with WA6-SE and 596 should be very nice. it was my favorite combo next to the T1/WA2. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #6,679 of 28,989
Congrats on the HD800. If you are willing to try a very well recorded acoustic jazz set which really showcase what the 800 can do, try the new cd by the New Gary Burton Quartet, featuring an all star line up including Julian Lage. This record has superb, accessible music which sound stunning.

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #6,680 of 28,989
Congrats on the HD800. If you are willing to try a very well recorded acoustic jazz set which really showcase what the 800 can do, try the new cd by the New Gary Burton Quartet, featuring an all star line up including Julian Lage. This record has superb, accessible music which sound stunning.

I have it, its great but i think gladwell is a better album

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #6,681 of 28,989
here is a good hd800 album - sounds great!!

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #6,683 of 28,989
I haven't heard of Gladwell, what is it? I'm always up for new music.

that Richard Bona album is really amazing on headphones especially track 3,4 and 7. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #6,685 of 28,989
    that Richard Bona album is really amazing on headphones especially track 3,4 and 7. 

Congrads Cabbage 
beerchug.gif
 The HD800 are just a step above the T1.  Hearing is believing.  A well recorded piece of audio comes alive with these HP's.  The old CD's I have come to life.  Tonight I was listening to The Cars "Heartbeat City"  the keyboards and synthesizers so light and musical, can't wait to hear another CD, very addicting.

Gladwell may be next on my agenda.

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #6,686 of 28,989
My computer crashed a few days ago randomly so I haven't been able to test with my music but using iTunes store samples the HD800 is slightly better than T1 but I'll definitely need a tube amp because they lack a bit of bass on the Soloist.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #6,687 of 28,989
Hi guys,

Once I told you that I purchased HD800s at 800 USD from Amazon.com.
It was fraud!!!
I was dealing with Amazon.com, and actually I was dealing with fraud.
Even though every step of transaction, I confirmed by emailing to Amazon and at the same time I verified the mail address of Amazon.com.
However, I lost 800USD!!!!! :mad:

My trusted Amazon.com has changed their face.
I am very disappointed who has been a faithful client since 13 years ago with annual purchasing around 10,000 USD.

Please be very careful when you dealing with Amazon.com.
Fraud can be started with auto-confirmation from OFFICIAL AMAZON.COM.
Amazon will welcome you when there is no problem, but when you are in trouble They never respond to your cry.:mad:

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #6,688 of 28,989
Hi guys,

It was fraud!!!
Even though every step of transaction, I confirmed by emailing to Amazon and at the same time I verified the mail address of Amazon.com.
However, I lost 800USD!!!!!
mad.gif

I am very disappointed who has been a faithful client since 13 years ago with annual purchasing around 10,000 USD.

Amazon will welcome you when there is no problem, but when you are in trouble They never respond to your cry.
mad.gif

That sux. Was it a seller really on Amazon?

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #6,689 of 28,989
Hi guys,

It was fraud!!!
However, I lost 800USD!!!!!
mad.gif

Amazon will welcome you when there is no problem, but when you are in trouble They never respond to your cry.
mad.gif

Did you buy DIRECTLY from amazon or a third party seller? There is no way amazon will directly sell a NEW pair of HD800s for just $800 due to Sennheiser's strict MAP.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #6,690 of 28,989
it was a third party dealer, who was supposedly controlled by Amazon.
The seller opened the storefront on Amazon.com.
I might publish all my email chain for the case for the protection of head-fier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back