The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Feb 20, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #152 of 28,976
How long is the cable?

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #154 of 28,976
My name is Jason and I am the VP of Business Dev at ColorWare.  Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you thanks for your purchase and I am glad to hear you like your headphones.  It's great to see our work out in the public like this.  If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us.  Enjoy! 
Quote:

Alright, before my lunch break is over. I took a quick snapshot for you guys with the iPad. HD800's is a bit lengthy say so I call them "Stormtroopers" due to the color scheme. Up-close shots or hi-rez photos later, yeah? I enjoy looking at them just as much as listening to them.

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #155 of 28,976
Quote:
My name is Jason and I am the VP of Business Dev at ColorWare.  Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you thanks for your purchase and I am glad to hear you like your headphones.  It's great to see our work out in the public like this.  If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us.  Enjoy! 

Hi Jason,

Will you be getting the HD700s as well?

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #156 of 28,976
Quote:
Hi Jason,

You mean customised HD700 by Colorware? Never realised it's actually possible but sounds great!
eek.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #157 of 28,976
Quote:
Quote:

Alright, before my lunch break is over. I took a quick snapshot for you guys with the iPad. HD800's is a bit lengthy say so I call them "Stormtroopers" due to the color scheme. Up-close shots or hi-rez photos later, yeah? I enjoy looking at them just as much as listening to them.

Jason, what is the turn around time for sending in a pair for repainting from stock?

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #158 of 28,976
Quote:
Hi Jason,

It is a product we are looking into and in fact I have a customized one that we prototyped at my desk now.  We have been a ridiculously busy company for the past couple years so finding where to fit products in is the harder issue.  It is a very expensive process for us to launch a product so we need to make sure that we'll move enough of them to make it worth the time.  We do enjoy the Sennheiser products though and do plan to add 1 or 2 more of them in the future.  I'll be checking back here occasionally to get some input from everyone from time to time I am sure. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #159 of 28,976
Quote:
Jason, what is the turn around time for sending in a pair for repainting from stock?

Unfortunately about 1 1/2 years ago we had to make a policy change to only sell new products.  We no longer accept send in products.  I know that makes it a little hard for some people, but it was making our process much harder to work on used products even if they were in good shape. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #160 of 28,976
Quote:
Unfortunately about 1 1/2 years ago we had to make a policy change to only sell new products.  We no longer accept send in products.  I know that makes it a little hard for some people, but it was making our process much harder to work on used products even if they were in good shape. 

Bummer. I just sent in a request on this topic.

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #161 of 28,976
Quote:
Quote:

I respect the perspective....What is your typical delivery time from a custom paint order?

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #162 of 28,976
Quote:
It is a product we are looking into and in fact I have a customized one that we prototyped at my desk now.  We have been a ridiculously busy company for the past couple years so finding where to fit products in is the harder issue.  It is a very expensive process for us to launch a product so we need to make sure that we'll move enough of them to make it worth the time.  We do enjoy the Sennheiser products though and do plan to add 1 or 2 more of them in the future.  I'll be checking back here occasionally to get some input from everyone from time to time I am sure. 

Count me in for a pair.  I was thinking of getting a pair anyway..

Feb 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #164 of 28,976
Hi Jason.

Appreciate you signing up and making your presence known. As you can see in my avatar, I have taken advantage of your service making myself a matte black stealthy HD800. Thanks for making this possible. I love mine!

Feb 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #165 of 28,976

Users who are viewing this thread

Back