the most evil hf1's
Mar 8, 2006 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

mjg

Headphoneus Supremus
These HF1's have been to the end of the universe, only to return totally evil...

m41.jpg

m11.jpg

m31.jpg

No one dares to cross the evil HF1's...

larry is seriously amazing at what he does, i haven't recieved yet but i felt like showing these off.... What sux though is that I won't be seeing them in person until the weekend.

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #5 of 82
[size=large]YEAH BABY!!! THATS what I'm talkin BOUT!!!

THATS HOW YOU make a GRADO!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[/size]

That EBONY is EVIL stuff. Eats through tooling like a biatch!!

Garrett

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #7 of 82
Holy crap! Those babies are TOTALLY SCHWEET! I love the gloss black with the stealth (no button) screens. Where did you come up with the Grado leather headband though?!? That sucker really completes the ensemble nicely. Wraps 'er all up so to speak. That is without a doubt the finest HF-1 mod I've ever seen come out of Headphile. Me wants one!!!

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #10 of 82
wow..very impressed//cant wait to see how larry works with pink

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:51 AM Post #11 of 82
not only that - the R/L boxes are in gold lettering - what cans were those pulled from? all in all that look is deadly, great selection, and great job by larry!

and 1911 stop joking about the pink. larry might take you seriously and ACTUALLY make them pink!

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:57 AM Post #13 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
not only that - the R/L boxes are in gold lettering - what cans were those pulled from? all in all that look is deadly, great selection, and great job by larry!

and 1911 stop joking about the pink. larry might take you seriously and ACTUALLY make them pink!

i think the 325i has gold lettering

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #14 of 82
Those would looks so good with a naked Nano. Absolutely evil looking. I like them.

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #15 of 82
mjg... PM me if youre interested in gold connecting rods. I can fabricate them from titanium shafts and delrin... heres a pic of my HF1.

Consider it a donation... I wouldn't charge you.
biggrin.gif

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back