The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery
Dec 21, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #542 of 1,426
  Hey White Lotus

Hey Mike, I edited my post. Sorry about that!

Lotus, what did you get?

Sony A6000 + Sony 35mm F1.8!

Staying somewhat compact.

beerchug.gif

Dec 23, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #545 of 1,426
I've been preparing for a video so I thought I'd have a shot (ha!) with the Sony rather than the Nikon capturing the Aurender Flow. These are the JPEGs straight off the RX10.

Dec 23, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #547 of 1,426
  I've been preparing for a video so I thought I'd have a shot (ha!) with the Sony rather than the Nikon capturing the Aurender Flow. These are the JPEGs straight off the RX10.

Wow, is that as large as it looks in photos?

Dec 23, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #548 of 1,426

Wow, is that as large as it looks in photos?

It's pretty chunky. I'm hoping to do a video soon showing the size. It's about 1 1/4rd the size of a cassette Walkman, but in aluminium. 

Dec 24, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #551 of 1,426

It's pretty chunky. I'm hoping to do a video soon showing the size. It's about 1 1/4rd the size of a cassette Walkman, but in aluminium. 

Does it still fit reasonably in a pocket, or is it more something to carry around in a bag and use in a stationary environment? Sorry for the OT posts, everyone; this is my last question.

Dec 24, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #552 of 1,426

Does it still fit reasonably in a pocket, or is it more something to carry around in a bag and use in a stationary environment? Sorry for the OT posts, everyone; this is my last question.

Nope, it's too chunky for a pocket. It's more a small desk device, though it has a carrying pouch, it isn't for on-the-go use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back