The Lotoo LE-M1 has arrived at MusicTeck!
Jul 19, 2021 at 8:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
Meet this week's new arrival

Check out Lotoo's latest addition to their collection.

1626698206956.png

LE-M1 In-Ear-Monitor

>> SHOP NOW <<

Imagine an IEM that delivers a tuning mastered for sound production, such as recording or tracking that can also be enjoyed as a pair of high-quality Hi-Fi earphones.

Acoustically-tuned by recording engineers, LE-M1 boasts its neutral and uncolored sound quality. Sensitive enough to pick up little nuances from the music or recording, it is perfect for those who need to discern subtle audio cues, especially in an outdoor environment.

CNC milled from Aerospace Grade Aluminum, LE-M1 is meticulously sandblasted and finished in premium anodised black. The semi-matte metal housing is elegant and unobtrusive, suitable for all occasions.​

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Jul 19, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 24
Meet this week's new arrival

Check out Lotoo's latest addition to their collection.

1626698206956.png

LE-21 In-Ear-Monitor

>> SHOP NOW <<

Imagine an IEM that delivers a tuning mastered for sound production, such as recording or tracking that can also be enjoyed as a pair of high-quality Hi-Fi earphones.

Acoustically-tuned by recording engineers, LE-M1 boasts its neutral and uncolored sound quality. Sensitive enough to pick up little nuances from the music or recording, it is perfect for those who need to discern subtle audio cues, especially in an outdoor environment.

CNC milled from Aerospace Grade Aluminum, LE-M1 is meticulously sandblasted and finished in premium anodised black. The semi-matte metal housing is elegant and unobtrusive, suitable for all occasions.​
Would be great if I can get review units. @MusicTeck

Jul 20, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #6 of 24
I posted a few photos of the LE-M1 (and P6K) first and soon will add an impression about sound :)

LE-M1 #3.jpg
LE-M1 #2.jpg
LE-M1 #1.jpg

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:17 PM Post #8 of 24
That's interesting. I see that the specs (driver, impedance, etc.) and where the 2 vents are located is quite similar to HZSound Heart Mirror. I wonder if they sound alike ...
Nothing would indicate that. The distortion spec is much lower on the Lotoo but the other similarities say nothing about frequency response or resolution. The 2 vents are common to many dynamics. Usually one for the front and one for the back of the driver. Tends to sound more open by freeing up the driver which can be overdamped in such a small enclosure and allows for bass tuning/extension.

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #10 of 24

Specifications​

• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
  • Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW(@1KHz)
  • THD: ≤0.2 %(@1KHz)
  • Impedance: 32 Ω ±15%(@1KHz)
  • Weight: Earphones 8.27g. Cable 9.95g
  • Transducer: 10mm high copper composite cavity dynamic driver
  • Diaphragm: Carbon nanotube array composite diaphragm
  • Housing: 5-axis CNC-milled anodized Alloy
  • Coil: 0.035mm Daikoku CCAW
  • Magnet: N52 inner-magnet design

Moondrop Starfield Specifications:
Driver Config: 10mm super aligned CNT array dynamic driver with dual chamber
Cable: 24AWG Litz 4N OFC
Socket: 0.78mm 2 pin
Sensitivity: 122dB/Vrms(@1kHz)
Impedance: 32Ω±15%(@1kHz)
Frequency Response: 10Hz-36000Hz(Free Field. 1/4"MIC,-3dB)
Effective FR: 20Hz-20000Hz(IEC60318-4)

It seems like they are using the same diaphragm, Daikoku CCAW coil and N52 magnets. The resonance chamber of the LE-M1 is described to be brass-plated while that of the Starfield is gold-plated brass.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021 at 1:27 AM Post #12 of 24
Tempting, especially since I can get it at a much cheaper price directly from China since I live in Asia. Plus it's single dynamics, and tuned to be neutral. Problem is I was supposed to save up for a Fiio FD5 but now this appears lol.

Aug 24, 2021 at 12:59 AM Post #15 of 24
Anyone have impressions or measurements on this?
I've been enjoying it so far, but coming off hybrids and balanced drivers I am getting accustomed to the simplicity of single dynamic drivers. Paired with a Lotoo DAP, it's quite wonderful. I do have to boost the volume more than I'm used to with other aforementioned IEMS. It sounds well tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back