The LAST System, also BEST System I decide to keep!
Jun 10, 2004 at 8:59 AM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
How interesting to see the same guy who linked to our UK Head-Fi meet pictures as 'pictures I've taken'...

I took the photo of my Orpheus in my room.
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:04 AM Post #17 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric343
That's not Jatinder's system...

The above pictures aren't. The one he's posted on a couple of Chinese forums is. He was 'found out' I belive... unless my Chinese is very wrong.

Further Edit: My Chinese isn't wrong.

He posted the UK meet pictures as his system on a Chinese forum before I put the captions on them. Bunch of guys questioned it, (why the blurry picture?, etc... that was my bad picture taking
biggrin.gif
) and he repeatedly confirmed the pic was his before my captions went up and someone pitched in that the pic was from a UK Head-Fi Meet. Make of that what you will.

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:07 AM Post #18 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
The above pictures aren't. The one he's posted on a couple of Chinese forums is. He was 'found out' I belive... unless my Chinese is very wrong.

LOL, YGPM

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:43 AM Post #19 of 38
PLEASE compare both HE90 and HE60 connected to HEV90! ask Kevin Gilmore about the pinout of their connectors..

Jun 10, 2004 at 2:20 PM Post #23 of 38
Does anybody know where to buy HE90(without HEV90) at a reasonable price?...I am also think of selling my R10 and luxman P-1 to buy a HE90 if it is still obtainable. Thanks!

Jun 10, 2004 at 4:32 PM Post #25 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by superman's ears
Sennheiser had never sold them alone without the HEV90. 300 HE90 plus 300 HEV90 sold together as ORPHEUS.

On Ebay USA last year someone has sold his used HE90. Maybe his HEV90 was damaged.

Try a 'Wanted' on Audiogon.

They did indeed sell the HE90 separately; the HEV90 has connectors for two HE90 headphones and so you could buy another one to allow a second person to hear your headphones at the same time.

Jun 10, 2004 at 7:39 PM Post #28 of 38
I know of 3 headfi members who own the HE90s without the HEV90,yes they where available seperately.
Congrates on you new system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back