The last interesting thing that you discovered?
Jul 15, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #46 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlekiin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It sounds like its right out of the "The Game". A book which has it's points but nevertheless I despise it. There are alot of books which have points in them but still suck. Anyhow relations aren't equations you can only go so far with game theory real connection is something else.

x2, Sounds exactly like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALC0NR14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn I didn't know they did things like this yet. Oh BTW was 1984 a reference to terminator?

Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jul 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM Post #47 of 57
I discovered I am maturing quite a bit lately. And that a lot of the time, it actually wasn't me instigating all those fights.

Also, I am ok with being alone. Well, being single anyway. I don't need friends around all the time, I don't need to be on the same track as everyone else. And as much as I want real companionship, I don't want it with just anyone.

But I'm not sure that's the kinda stuff we are talking about?
confused_face_2.gif

Jul 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #49 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I discovered that, incidentally, all woman are evil.

Not all women are.
wink.gif

Ahem, in any case, I found out that easy tune 6 (Or hold on, make that EAJY TUNE 6) doesn't like you to use any voltage higher than 1.59v, and that setFSB is vastly superior.

And that slow graphics cards can make for some fast booting as well.
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #52 of 57
I discovered I like pregnant looking cars such as the BMW 135i. The look has grown on me.

Jul 15, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #53 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meloncoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I discovered I like pregnant looking cars such as the BMW 135i. The look has grown on me.

You mean like...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/593/topgear04.jpg

That?

Oh, and I learned that whatever chip I bench first is going to be a pig, and whichever one I bench second will do well. No clue how that works either.

Got a celeron 352 to 6ghz and a e4300 to 3.8ghz. Yay me.

Jul 15, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #54 of 57
^Specifically the side of the car, the contour lines make it look like the car is sagging downwards. I love the Top Gear's vehicle...I was laughing when I saw that episode. (Also think that car is the 330d)

Jul 16, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #55 of 57
I just discovered that I prefer to use my dSLR in fully manual mode.
Did not see that coming that soon...

Jul 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #56 of 57
We're having a heavy infestation of mosquitoes in the DC area this year. I discovered that they don't like me and will turn around and fly away even without insect repellent.

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #57 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by helios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're having a heavy infestation of mosquitoes in the DC area this year. I discovered that they don't like me and will turn around and fly away even without insect repellent.

You lucky bugger! Ha ha, I made a funny
tongue.gif

Last thing I discovered was I'm better at Guitar Hero when playing in Band Mode with my roommate(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back