"The Lab"
Mar 12, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #19,531 of 20,136

My take on the Rose Technology Mini2, a tiny and very affordable dual-BA in-ear: http://www.head-fi.org/products/rose-technology-mini2/reviews/18193

Sweet mother, those are tiny…

Nice review, but I'd be worried about them getting lost to the carpet void
biggrin.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #19,533 of 20,136
Hey guys, I know I've been distant. If you've been a subscriber to the Lab for a while, you'll know that a while back my wife and I were expecting and miscarried. We tried again about five months ago and unfortunately had the same result. We have been on a mission to have a baby since getting married in 2014. Well, I've been away from Head-Fi for a while because my wife has been pregos once again and on bed rest. Because of this A LOT of the responsibilities at home have fallen on me, leaving me with little or no time to hang out with you bros (and sisses) or write reviews. But as we all know, family first! I'm happy to say, we've made it through the most crucial first trimester, and we're confident that baby Z will be coming around September!

An ultrasound pic of Hisoundfi Jr. I know what you're thinking, and no, Baby Z doesn't have a massive boner, that's his/her foot. Not sure if it's a boy or a girl yet, but I'll keep y'all posted. Little does Baby Z know, it's going to inherit a bunch of outdated earphones, LMAO!

I've been quiet about all of this because I didn't want to jinx it like last time and embarrass myself. Because we are through the first trimester and the wife is off of bed rest, I should be able to have more time to post and review. I hope you all are well. 

Cheers,

Hisoundfi

PS: If anyone could please photoshop a nice pair of earphones and DAP on Baby Z and post it here, it will for sure go in Baby Z's book!

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #19,535 of 20,136
Welcome back, and best of luck on a successful pregnancy! :punch_tone2::muscle_tone2::sunglasses:

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #19,536 of 20,136
Best of luck @hisoundfi from me as well (as someone who went through all this about 20 years ago, you have me rooting for you!)

Mar 19, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #19,538 of 20,136
We've finally moved back home after the fire but 1/3 of the house will still need full reconstruction. At least the most important is up and running again:

Mar 19, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #19,541 of 20,136
We've finally moved back home after the fire but 1/3 of the house will still need full reconstruction. At least the most important is up and running again:

Very nice! Congrats on that aspect of your "rebuilding" project.:thumbsup:

Mar 19, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #19,542 of 20,136

Great news indeed.
After some time passes, and you can smile about the situation, be sure to tell us if your gear has improved since its been pyro-treated
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #19,543 of 20,136
Great news indeed.
After some time passes, and you can smile about the situation, be sure to tell us if your gear has improved since its been pyro-treated:wink:

Ha ha, right you are. At least everything should be properly burned in by now :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back