"The Lab"
Jun 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #17,689 of 20,136

Result came back all negative. Nothing physically wrong with my brain or sinuses. I'm going to the neurologist tomorrow. 

Like how you mentioned "physically wrong"
wink.gif

Not sure if it applies in your case, but when I quit smoking the number of headaches I got dropped considerably

Jun 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #17,690 of 20,136
  Hey fellas, have any of you had any success adding products to the Head-Fi website?

Vince - looks like I can add the Cleers with no issues. Can you tell me if the DU are circum-aural or supra-aural?

Jun 8, 2016 at 9:51 PM Post #17,692 of 20,136
  On a more SIRIUS note...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/810751/the-earphone-game-just-got-a-lot-more-sirius-the-new-five-driver-hybrid-flagship-from-fidue

Ohhhhhhhhh I want. Well played Fidue, well played.

After hearing the QT5 and now the SW3, I'm a big fan of five drivers (that I can afford)

Jun 9, 2016 at 1:04 AM Post #17,693 of 20,136
  Like how you mentioned "physically wrong"
wink.gif

Not sure if it applies in your case, but when I quit smoking the number of headaches I got dropped considerably

I quit smoking almost 6 years ago, so that is ruled out. The neurologist has come up with a game plan for me. Will start with a cocktail of vitamins and slowly work my way through a series of different medication. He said that treatments for migraines are over 50 years old and haven't really had any significant advances since then. 
frown.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #17,694 of 20,136
Forgot to post this in this thread I think:

My first tube amp just got here - worth every damn penny! Holy balls these sound effing fantastic!!!

These sound so good I am at a loss for words... 
eek.gif

Will post more details and its own thread later, but god damn these things make my K7XX  sound sexy af. Way to go XDuoo!!! 

The AKG sounds like a completely different beast, the soundstage is so unreal...

Jun 9, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #17,695 of 20,136
  Forgot to post this in this thread I think:

My first tube amp just got here - worth every damn penny! Holy balls these sound effing fantastic!!!

These sound so good I am at a loss for words... 
eek.gif

Will post more details and its own thread later, but god damn these things make my K7XX  sound sexy af. Way to go XDuoo!!! 

The AKG sounds like a completely different beast, the soundstage is so unreal...

That transformer!!! 
eek.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #17,698 of 20,136

And this is considered one of the relatively more petite amps :wink:

Yes but it's the design and quality of parts and build that make it a giant among the tinies
biggrin.gif
Xduoo hit the nail on the head with this thing and I'm reconsidering an X3 now after I purchased this ultra tiny XQ-10 and been extremely impressed with it's capability
wink_face.gif

It amazes me what you can get/put together for less than a Ben Franklin these days
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #17,699 of 20,136

Yes but it's the design and quality of parts and build that make it a giant among the tinies
biggrin.gif
Xduoo hit the nail on the head with this thing and I'm reconsidering an X3 now after I purchased this ultra tiny XQ-10 and been extremely impressed with it's capability
wink_face.gif

It amazes me what you can get/put together for less than a Ben Franklin these days
tongue_smile.gif

that is one sweet set up! Looks cute too :p Hit the nail on the head with the Xq10 you mean?

I am new to tube amps so I am green around the ears when it comes to parts and such. I dunno how it stacks in terms of that, but it sure sounds good :) Buidl quality is crazy good too.

Jun 9, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #17,700 of 20,136

that is one sweet set up! Looks cute too :p Hit the nail on the head with the Xq10 you mean?

I am new to tube amps so I am green around the ears when it comes to parts and such. I dunno how it stacks in terms of that, but it sure sounds good :) Buidl quality is crazy good too.

Well the XQ-10 is amazing for it's size and the build is just crazy for <$30 but I meant your TA-03, for it's size and price I think it is a no brainer for a desktop toob amp. My good buddy down in San Antonio bought one a few months back and he had already read me the riot act on it so when you posted I knew you were loving it. Enjoy buddy
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back