"The Lab"
May 30, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #17,626 of 20,136

Podster, here you go man, a link in the making but sometimes Mans-best-friends have difficulty using them! :angry_face:

Happy GIF Monday. :confused:

LOL, nice John:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May 30, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #17,627 of 20,136
You know very well the a2 was my favorite iem until the QT5 came along. I'm going to have to get the a2s now, as the a3 was a disappointment to me and I didn't purchase it.

Yet I also may need to get the newest dqsm... man so many stellar choices now. I know I keep saying this over time, but things are silly good now, as in you're getting what was hundreds of dollars of performance and specs for so much less.

May 30, 2016 at 9:48 AM Post #17,628 of 20,136
So I have moved house but... you won't get rid of me, even without landline ADSL Internet. I discovered how to create a hotspot with my Galaxy Note 4 and have my laptop connected to it sucking away my mobile data plan.

Pushing the limits of technology.

May 30, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #17,630 of 20,136

I'm starting the outlay on my new room/office setup tomorrow.

New desk, printer table, chair, all that jazz.

Check out the new office chair I'm looking at.

I spend a lot of time online so, I'm vamping it up a bit at the new place.

Get the office desk tomorrow...

May 30, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #17,631 of 20,136

I'm starting the outlay on my new room/office setup tomorrow.

New desk, printer table, chair, all that jazz.

I spend a lot of time online so, I'm vamping it up a bit at the new place.

Get the office desk tomorrow...

U need a set up like this mate ....gives u 3D sound ...muahhaaaaaaa

May 30, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #17,633 of 20,136
   U need a set up like this mate ....gives u 3D sound ...muahhaaaaaaa

What is going on man, I thought you were the retired GIF-Master!!!

Sorry Eric but I am now the reigning GIF-Master here on HF and you need permission from me to post any GIFs

I hereby grant you permission to post as many GIFs as you can until we both get barred from HF. 
blink.gif

May 30, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #17,634 of 20,136
You don't need that machine though - its like that full-time browsing Head-fi.

THX H2, you just reminded me ince again..........I gotta get a life:hushed:

:beers:

May 30, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #17,636 of 20,136
So it's not that godawful A3 shell? A3 sounded pretty good, but doze shells doe :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Link to buy?

You talking about this, Vince? A2 already had bass. A2S looks like it might be a bass monster...

It's the best LZ shell so far. I measured and the bass is nearly identical. A2S also has more extended upper frequencies.

You can find them on Aliexpress.

May 30, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #17,637 of 20,136

Stop trying to steal shotgunshane's chair, lol :p

It's the best LZ shell so far. I measured and the bass is nearly identical. A2S also has more extended upper frequencies.

You can find them on Aliexpress.

Yes, I poked around on AE and found them. That's where I found their FR graphs. Anyone know where they get those FR graphs? From the manufacturer? Whoever measured them was clearly indicating that A2S should have moar bass vs. the original A2.

Can you throw up a pic of A2S beside A2, Vince? A2S look a bit chubby (adding a bit around the middle with age, lol :wink: ). Curious what the difference in shell diameter is.

HTB1TFpyKXXXXXaTXVXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

Also curious how much external (and wind) noise those perforated / mesh end caps let through...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back