1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Hisoundfi Contributor
    somewhere in between

2. Light - Man
    Yes Vince, I am also confident that they will get it all together - given a bit of time.

Nowadays, so much stuff is taken for granted without any thought from many of us.

For instance, recently I noticed that one guy on HF who had done a headphone review (on HF) which had been viewed by over 58,000 people but without a single thumbs up or any comment from viewers, perhaps it is a sign of the times!!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  3. Hisoundfi Contributor
  4. ngoshawk
    Video review of the Meze 99 Neo is now live. What a great week!

5. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Looks like the mobile site is finally up and running.

Any one else checking it out?

peter123 likes this.
  6. ngoshawk
    On it right now. Glad that it doesn't switch back and forth on my laptop anymore!

Spoke too soon...

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Hisoundfi likes this.
  7. peter123
    Yeah, both likes and quoting seems to work now. Nice!

Now if they can just give us back the possibility to add a comment to the likes.....

leobigfield and Hisoundfi like this.
  8. Hisoundfi Contributor
    There's still some pretty big fish to fry here, so I'm not sure how quickly the web developers will get to it.

However, considering we are a crowd driven website, I'm sure feedback from the masses will eventually get this site back in a more usable order.

9. HiFiChris Contributor
    I am somewhat missing the ability to view all photos posted in one thread.

The search function isn't really reliable yet either.

10. Hisoundfi Contributor
    leobigfield and ngoshawk like this.
  11. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I agree, this is a feature that I miss as well

12. ngoshawk
    iFi iTube 2 in hand as of today. And with MUCH help from Lawrance, the critter is hooked up and singing sweetly to Stevie Ray Vaughan's Live at Montreux 1982 & 1985. This is a very sweet sounding set up, through, my Shanling M1.

Thank you @iFi audio!

[​IMG]

13. peter123
    Just realized that I need to re-do my whole block list, should keep me busy for a while :wink:

Gotta love this new site, maybe I should just hang around this thread where all the nice people are

14. B9Scrambler
  15. HiFiChris Contributor

They have used actual shell casings, haven't they?

If so, while it certainly does look somewhat cool, I have heard of cases where the import of similarly designed in-ears didn't make it past the border.
    What actually worries me though is that if those really are genuine shell casings, then the primer seems to be still intact (unless they replaced it with something that just visually resembles a primer but is in fact just a piece of metal).

Hisoundfi likes this.