1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. nmatheis Contributor
    #blutac4lyf

Mr Trev likes this.
  2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    #BLUTACFTW

3. Deftone
    No white tac love?

4. HiFiChris Contributor

It's not sticky enough, is it?

Anyway, I am someone who prefers to use bands for stacking:

IMG_20161016_183431.jpg   IMG_20161016_183538.jpg

5. RedJohn456
    Holy ****. First LZ A4, and now reviving the legendary LZ A2 as the LZ A2 Pro?? LZ is on a mudatruckin roll!! 

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-LZ-A2-Pro-In-Ear-Earphones-2BA-DD-Heavy-Bass-HIFI-DJ-Stereo-Earplug-Noise/119089_32777996472.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.vCkEkb

Anyone who missed out on getting the OG LZ A2 this is your chance :)

6. Hisoundfi Contributor
  7. RedJohn456

I know right? I was like YESSSS lol. I love my OG LZ A2 still, a freaking gem I tell ya. 

Edit: I know you love them as much as me @peter123

8. Hisoundfi Contributor
    LZ is like Pokémon for audiophiles

"GOTTA HEAR EM ALL!"

9. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Double post.

I like headphones

10. Kundi
    lol

11. Mr Trev

Once you go Blu, nothing else will do[​IMG]

In all seriousness, it really does work well

12. HiFiChris Contributor

I guess we don't have Blu Tack here in Germany, only the white stuff. [​IMG]

On the other hand, as I prefer bands for stacking anyway, it doesn't matter to me. [​IMG]

13. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Me and the old lady took a trip to Mayfair mall to fix her two week old IPhone 7 that broke.

You all know I'm not a fan of Apple products so this may seem a little biased, but a trip to this store has further confirmed my dislike of almost everything Apple related.

The shelves are loaded with overpriced Beats headphones. I gave them another shot during my two and a half hour wait. It recomfirmed that beats still has no concern for fidelity. All booming, flabby bass for the most part. I was happy to see that Audeze was representing the audiophiles with a pair of lightning adapter Sine, and lightning adapter EL-8. Bose was in the house as well.

Two weeks into having her IPhone 7, the phone doesn't charge. I heard several people in here reporting similar problems, all related to the lightning ports failing. Even a technician said that there were problems with the lightning ports on the five, and they expect an increase in these failures because of the increased plugging and unplugging of the charging cable and headphone dongle.

At one point, I looked around and felt like I was in the middle of a heard of sheep. Unconscious people following the pack, dumping wheelbarrows of cash into a company who designs products that suck the money out of their wallets SMH...

Great move Apple, you've made a small problem a huge one. Good news is they replaced her phone on the spot. The bad news (IMHO) is they gave her another one of the same phones. With how much she uses the dongle to read e-books, I'm guessing this will happen again soon.

Rant over, sorry to all IPhone enthusiast's, this is just my honest opinion.

peter123 likes this.
  14. Mr Trev
    Hate to be the optimist in the room, but at least it didn't explode

<always happy to take a dig at Samsung>

ngoshawk likes this.
  15. B9Scrambler

I know how you feel. Had a 1st gen iPod touch. Hated iTunes and syncing every time I plugged the thing into my computer but it was admittedly a pretty cool device. Eventually the home button stopped working so I took it in to have it checked out. Repair was not an option of course, so I said f*** it and took it apart myself. Little did I know, the home button was simply a piece of capacitive material overlaid on a chip...nothing holding it in place. It had shifted to the side and gotten a bit of dust between it and the contact. I cleaned it off, taped it down, problem solved. Shortly thereafter many of the apps I dl'd required a firmware update my device couldn't update to and it essentially became an expensive brick that played music.Swore off Apple after that and I'm glad I did. Try to force me to upgrade from a perfectly decent device. Nope, sorry. Bye bye!