1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. seanwee
    I wish I was as skilled as you...........[​IMG]

2. HiFiChris Contributor

Get a soldering iron and start practicing. You should get used to it quickly and see that it is a lot of fun and not super difficult. [​IMG]

IMG_0271.jpg

Podster likes this.
  3. audio123

nice braiding though [​IMG]

4. nmatheis Contributor

Not my work. A fellow headfi'er (alpha421) did it.
    :beerchug:

5. audio123

@alpha421 great work mate appreciate your work!

6. Podster

That may be a tall order sub $200! My suggestion is out of the running (Hybrid) but I really like it and use it as my Desktop amp at the office http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=QIA3 [​IMG]

Not to mention it's Optimus approved[​IMG] LOL
    RedDrop.jpg

[​IMG]

seanwee likes this.
  7. RedJohn456

Thanks Tim, that is a really nice looking set up! I think I have the amp situation more or less figured out, thanks for the heads up! Whose the cutie on the right with the two tubes? :wink: The A3 right?

8. RedJohn456

Wow I didn't even know that was a thing. I don't have anything to build those things with, like construction materials. But nothing a little shopping can't fix. Will look into it, thanks V :)

9. Podster

Yes sir, when I bought mine a few years ago AA was running a sale and I got it for $149.95, I actually have it wired to my Dayton 8" powered which cables out to my Dayton B652's. Most people that come into my office get drop jaw and usually tell me it sounds better than their home rig[​IMG] That LaCie 500GB under the HRT MS II is loaded to the gills with mostly WMA but coming back through the HRT sound fantastic. It is pretty phenomenal for a <$500 rig[​IMG] Got the Spelz ic on it with gold banana's[​IMG]
    BananaPlugs.jpg
    [​IMG]

10. Podster

That is good stuff B-Haz[​IMG] I have a friend here in town who is a cabinet/speaker builder as well[​IMG] Here's a few of his creations, he likes using horns and multi veneers[​IMG]
    CurvedCabinets.jpg
    Genesis.jpg
    MultiVeneer.jpg
    Hybrid2Way.jpg

Tamal, have you seen this little Aune T1 over on MassDrop? http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205&if_id=174

RedJohn456 and Light - Man like this.
  11. thatonenoob
    Woah went on vacation and so much has happened since!  

12. seanwee
    you should see the FiiO X7 thread ,200+ posts in 5 days.

13. audio123
    yea now I have to consider

14. thatonenoob
    Haha not surprised

15. seanwee
    consider unsubscribing?[​IMG]