1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Light - Man
    200.gif 200.gif

Podster, here you go man, a link in the making but sometimes Mans-best-friends have difficulty using them! [​IMG]

Happy GIF Monday. [​IMG]

RedJohn456 likes this.
  2. Podster

LOL, nice John:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3. bhazard
    You know very well the a2 was my favorite iem until the QT5 came along. I'm going to have to get the a2s now, as the a3 was a disappointment to me and I didn't purchase it.

Yet I also may need to get the newest dqsm... man so many stellar choices now. I know I keep saying this over time, but things are silly good now, as in you're getting what was hundreds of dollars of performance and specs for so much less.

Hisoundfi likes this.
  4. H20Fidelity Contributor
    So I have moved house but... you won't get rid of me, even without landline ADSL Internet. I discovered how to create a hotspot with my Galaxy Note 4 and have my laptop connected to it sucking away my mobile data plan.

Pushing the limits of technology.

5. Wokei

tumblr_inline_n4lr4pP6HY1s0u9u5.gif

6. H20Fidelity Contributor

I'm starting the outlay on my new room/office setup tomorrow.

New desk, printer table, chair, all that jazz.

Check out the new office chair I'm looking at.

newchair.jpg

I spend a lot of time online so, I'm vamping it up a bit at the new place.

Get the office desk tomorrow...

7. Wokei
     U need a set up like this mate ....gives u 3D sound ...muahhaaaaaaa

2015-04-1421.15.13-1.gif

Light - Man likes this.
  8. H20Fidelity Contributor
    You don't need that machine though - its like that full-time browsing Head-fi.

Wokei likes this.
  9. Light - Man

What is going on man, I thought you were the retired GIF-Master!!!

Sorry Eric but I am now the reigning GIF-Master here on HF and you need permission from me to post any GIFs

I hereby grant you permission to post as many GIFs as you can until we both get barred from HF.  [​IMG] 

10. Podster

THX H2, you just reminded me ince again..........I gotta get a life:hushed:

:beers:

11. audio123

you already have a life by reading headfi [​IMG]

12. Hisoundfi Contributor

It's the best LZ shell so far. I measured and the bass is nearly identical. A2S also has more extended upper frequencies.

You can find them on Aliexpress.

13. nmatheis Contributor

Stop trying to steal shotgunshane's chair, lol :p

Yes, I poked around on AE and found them. That's where I found their FR graphs. Anyone know where they get those FR graphs? From the manufacturer? Whoever measured them was clearly indicating that A2S should have moar bass vs. the original A2.

Can you throw up a pic of A2S beside A2, Vince? A2S look a bit chubby (adding a bit around the middle with age, lol :wink: ). Curious what the difference in shell diameter is.

[​IMG]

Also curious how much external (and wind) noise those perforated / mesh end caps let through...

14. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Dude, something isn't right.

I can't upload photos or add new products on Head-Fi.

Has this ever happened to you guys?

15. nmatheis Contributor

Yes. Off & on. Probably doing some site maintenance.