1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. HiFiChris Contributor
    @thatonenoob

ULF​
    LF​
    MF/HF​
    grey​
    clear​
    gunmetal​

2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Prince died today.

Sad, that dude is a music legend.

3. Hisoundfi Contributor
    giphy.gif

4. esm87
    Gutted. I play purple rain on repeat

5. thatonenoob
    I see...I really like the gold nozzle for the MF/HF.  Have you perhaps given that a run?

6. HiFiChris Contributor
    @thatonenoob 

Sure thing (I've tried almost every possible combination) - the gunmetal and golden nozzles are my favourites, the latter mainly for female vocals. No fan of the blue nozzles here - but I like the green ones at times, they can be a lot of fun for a bright upper treble v-shaped tuning. Not my favourite fairly neutral all-round tuning though (which is grey-clear-gunmetal).

0a6b67fb_FLC-2.jpg

7. Hisoundfi Contributor
    LZ A3, enjoy!
    20160423_173439.jpg
    http://www.head-fi.org/products/lz-a3-lz-a3/reviews/15829

seanwee likes this.
  8. thatonenoob
    Hey Chris,

I concur with your choices!  The green ones are fun...but they do get a little sibilant for me.  I'll definitely give your configuration more testing.  Great thing about this earphone is that it can change soundsig quite quickly with a simple swap out of filters.

9. HiFiChris Contributor
  10. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Great review buddy, good job

11. audio123
    2016-04-2609.57.33.png

6 more days to the official release of this lovely iem! Alpha & Delta D2.

My review:
    http://www.head-fi.org/products/alpha-delta-d2/reviews/15786

Happy reading! :p

12. nmatheis Contributor
    Man, I think I missed this delivery today. Can't wait to see how Teo changed them since I tried the pre-production unit!
    :beerchug:

RedJohn456 likes this.
  13. audio123
    you will be in for a treat! Got wowed by the price to performance ratio. What an iem!

14. HiFiChris Contributor
  15. SerenaxD

Mirrors my sentiments. I had (and still have) the Westone 4 somewhere in my room. Sometime ago one side suddenly went quieter than the other and I didn't have the original receipt, so didn't bother sending it back. Sometimes I miss that creamy mid-low range but oh well. You can't have anything. 

I should get it fixed though.. It's a pity that, when my dad bought those, he went for the 4 instead of 4R.