The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread
Aug 26, 2020 at 11:52 AM Post #11,911 of 22,297
1266 really have massive bass!
Only headphone who i listen to to gave me this speaker bass vibe.
Even my Final D8000 it's nothing compared to them.

Aug 27, 2020 at 6:31 AM Post #11,918 of 22,297
Night Garden by Benee

Omg the bass on this song sounds phenomenal with the TC!

Aug 27, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #11,919 of 22,297
I would like to see a YouTube Abyss video comparing the WA5le vs WA33. Enjoyed the WA33 video, curious how the WA5 compares. I believe Joe from Abyss used to have one. Thoughts Joe?

Aug 27, 2020 at 8:23 PM Post #11,921 of 22,297
Joe should recall the old headband and replace them with the new one.

Why should he do that? If someone has an issue, they can let him now and then he’ll deal with it on a one on one basis. There’s no reason for him to replace headbands that are still perfectly fine. I use mine multiple times a day since I bought it in November and have had no issues. Yes, some people have had issues, but not everyone. You only hear about the people that have issues. People are not going to arbitrarily make a post and say hey I’m using my headphones and the band is not broken.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020 at 8:24 PM Post #11,922 of 22,297
why should he do that? If someone has an issue, they let him now and then he’ll deal with it on a one on one basis. There’s no reason for him to replace headbands that are still perfectly fine. I use mine multiple times a day since I bought it in November and have had no issues.

I've owned both the Phi and Phi TC. The Phi for 2 years and the Phi TC since October...never had an issue and my headband is extended to the max for my noggin'.

Aug 27, 2020 at 8:28 PM Post #11,923 of 22,297
I would like to see a YouTube Abyss video comparing the WA5le vs WA33. Enjoyed the WA33 video, curious how the WA5 compares. I believe Joe from Abyss used to have one. Thoughts Joe?

Not a bad idea... I owned the older WA5, will ask Woo if they have a demo LE available.

I hear David Hasselhoff is very popular and active on that forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

ABYSS_SMILEY_tiny.png

ABYSS Headphones We engineer, machine, and build our headphones from scratch in New York, USA. Stay updated on ABYSS Headphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AbyssHeadphones https://twitter.com/AbyssHeadphones https://www.instagram.com/abyssheadphones/ https://abyss-headphones.com/ info@Abyss-Headphones.com
Aug 27, 2020 at 10:05 PM Post #11,924 of 22,297
Why should he do that? If someone has an issue, they can let him now and then he’ll deal with it on a one on one basis. There’s no reason for him to replace headbands that are still perfectly fine. I use mine multiple times a day since I bought it in November and have had no issues. Yes, some people have had issues, but not everyone. You only hear about the people that have issues. People are not going to arbitrarily make a post and say hey I’m using my headphones and the band is not broken.

A recall is issued when a manufacturer determines that there is an issue in the design of their product and willing to make their customers happy. They don't have to wait until all the defected product broken.

I am glad you are happy with your O-ring. Good luck in the future.

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:26 PM Post #11,925 of 22,297
A recall is issued when a manufacturer determines that there is an issue in the design of their product and willing to make their customers happy. They don't have to wait until all the defected product broken.

I am glad you are happy with your O-ring. Good luck in the future.

I'm glad you defined Recall for me as I never really knew what it meant. I appreciate that.

Go back in the thread and you will see Joe addressed that and said that the amount of defective O rings were a small amount of the total amount shipped.

No need to be condescending or obnoxious. I'm sorry some one pissed on your corn flakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back