The journey has been fun but I have finally reached the end
Mar 23, 2006 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

grandenigma1

Member of the Trade:Enigma Audio
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Posts
3,742
Likes
23
...well for my dynamic rig anyway
icon10.gif


 
Mar 23, 2006 at 5:15 PM Post #3 of 31

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Posts
10,355
Likes
2,406
Nice rig, but man...you need a better source!!..
very_evil_smiley.gif
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 5:25 PM Post #4 of 31

Teerawit

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Posts
3,988
Likes
11
When's the bal. M3 coming?
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 5:56 PM Post #7 of 31

grandenigma1

Member of the Trade:Enigma Audio
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Posts
3,742
Likes
23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Glad to see the amp has arrived earlier than expected. I hope you're enjoying the amp.
biggrin.gif



It got here this morning... I wont know until tonight
frown.gif


I just took a quick pic to hold me over for the day
icon10.gif
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #9 of 31

Salt Peanuts

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Posts
3,679
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
It got here this morning... I wont know until tonight
frown.gif


I just took a quick pic to hold me over for the day
icon10.gif



Ah, I see.

I'm hoping that the mailman will show up with the K1000's before I have to go back to work, or I'd have to go pick them up at the post office tomorrow.
k1000smile.gif


Either way, I'll get to stare at them longingly till my new amp arrives.
frown.gif
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #10 of 31

skudmunky

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Posts
3,555
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Ah, I see.

I'm hoping that the mailman will show up with the K1000's before I have to go back to work, or I'd have to go pick them up at the post office tomorrow.
k1000smile.gif


Either way, I'll get to stare at them longingly till my new amp arrives.
frown.gif



Hey, just get an adapter and run then directly from your portable.
biggrin.gif
without an amp!
eek.gif
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #13 of 31

Salt Peanuts

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Posts
3,679
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
Ill send you a 4pin to mini plug adapter
wink.gif



Thanks.
k1000smile.gif


The cans and cable just arrived(love the build quality on the cable, btw)!
It's funny they look small next to K701's and O2's.

Okay, time to go back to work.
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #14 of 31

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Posts
21,332
Likes
32
congrats! i thought i was done with my home rig too - but tube amps need constant babying. stupid tube rolling, wah!
 
Mar 23, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #15 of 31

grandenigma1

Member of the Trade:Enigma Audio
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Posts
3,742
Likes
23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Thanks.
k1000smile.gif


The cans and cable just arrived(love the build quality on the cable, btw)!
It's funny they look small next to K701's and O2's.

Okay, time to go back to work.



I remember the first time I saw them thinking they look a lot smaller then I though. And thanks for the compliment
icon10.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top