The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 16, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #376 of 509
My order was placed in jan, and impressions recieved in late jan, so I am at or near the top of the pile! Still no in the lab email though, they may be dong the review demos first!

Mar 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #377 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order was placed in jan, and impressions recieved in late jan, so I am at or near the top of the pile! Still no in the lab email though, they may be dong the review demos first!

Damn I was hoping that the super earlybirds would have started today

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #378 of 509
My impression is that they were shippedy yesterday but deilvery time was going to 2 day fedex delivery. Australia, sorry you're looking at a week for them to get there.

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #379 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My impression is that they were shippedy yesterday but deilvery time was going to 2 day fedex delivery. Australia, sorry you're looking at a week for them to get there.

Some have shipped yesterday, sure, but my belief is that it's the demo units that're shipping out first since I still haven't got my "In the Lab" email yet
frown.gif

Mar 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #381 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're supposed to get e-mails?

My JH13s came as a complete surprise -- no order confirmation email, no shipping email, nothing.

According to their facebook:

JH Audio We begin shipping JH16 preorders/demos today! Keep checking your email for notification that your order is "in the lab". Once it is, you only have a day or 2 until shipping! Enjoy that anticipation!

It's my first order from them, so I've no prior experience. Who knows, maybe I get a lucky surprise tommorrow!

Mar 16, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #382 of 509
You would think we'd see this massive influx of photos for their facebook album though if there were heaps done already?

Mar 16, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #383 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're supposed to get e-mails?

My JH13s came as a complete surprise -- no order confirmation email, no shipping email, nothing.

Ditto

Mar 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #385 of 509
I just sent them a quick email to ask for an update on my status. Ordered on 1/20, earmolds received on 1/26. Anyway, I'm very excited, of course, but I'd rather have them get these right so if it'll take a few extra days, I'll live...perhaps.
confused_face_2.gif

Craig from Whiplash should be shipping out my Twags for them on Wed/Thu so they might actually get here at the same time. That would be cool.
happy_face1.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #388 of 509
Thanks guys. Can't take credit for it, I stumbled across on it on Gizmodo, when they were testing a bunch of earphones. But I looked similar about 6 weeks ago with a SF5Pro, W3, Shure SE530, TF10 and W UM1. Finally put an end to the madness and went for the JH16s. Time will tell whether it puts an end to my "suffering" and finally have the ultimate-fitting and (for me) ultimate-sounding earpiece.

Until then...
popcorn.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #390 of 509
Yeah come on. Hasn't anyone received theirs today. First impressions eagerly wanting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back