The Jeans-fi thread
May 30, 2010 at 1:58 PM Post #273 of 682
Hey, you guys seem to know a lot about jeans 
tongue.gif
. I've recently been getting into jeans but I know absolutely nothing about them. I really like the look of the sfx5ep's that lost in va has. Can anybody recommend me some jeans to look at/buy (not too expensive, not over $100)?

Jun 9, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #276 of 682
I use A.P.C., going on 7 months or so now, they're getting to that state were the need some crouch repair/love. Before that I had a pair of Dior MIJ for about 1,5 years - really nice fit, but the denim just don't compare to the APC's, and not really worth the £3-400 price tag. They break down quite fast, but they look god damn nice while doing so...

Before that I had a pair of really trashed APC's... god I love the brand. The only real downside of PAC is that the give in, A LOT. I mean, even thou you cant barely get the jeans on the first time, they will be 1-2 inches too big in 3-4 months. (If you wear them everyday, which you of course do :wink: )

Jun 19, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #280 of 682
I like straight leg jeans, dark wash pretty much anything but black. Sorry for the slow response, I have been and still am overseas. I'm guessing people will recommend me the 501 (I want to try the STF) but I've heard build quality isn't as good as it could be.

Jun 19, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #281 of 682
I've been pretty happy with my 501 stf. Got my first pair a month or two ago and have worn them everyday since. No problems with quality whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back