The Jeans-fi thread
Nov 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #110 of 682

Teerawit

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Evisu I got was made of raw denim (felt like it anyway). Not bad I gave it away. I'm not sure if it's a japanese brand though.

They are Japanese. Their denim is of really high quality, but I just couldn't get into their seagull design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx
Anyone have Seven bootcuts?

I have a few pairs of Seven bootcuts, but I haven't worn them a single day since I got into raw denim.

Nov 11, 2009 at 8:34 AM Post #113 of 682

john11f

Head-Fier
there's definitely going to be a difference. it will still fade but not how raw fades! the only reason why denimheads prefer raw is the rigidity of the denim. remember, those 6 months will be a bit uncomfortable because the jeans will take shape with your body. they are stiff as hell and it would lead to the dev't of creases and honeycombs w/c gives it the natural fading the way you wear them.

superfuture :: supertalk :: SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

Nov 16, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #120 of 682

Aevum

Headphoneus Supremus
Another testament to the fact levis arent worth jack after they moved the production from the states,
coin pocket rip on my 512´s and my 507´s just shrank a size and a half, werent they preshrunk ?

no more levis for me.

Users who are viewing this thread