1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even better sound. Just pay shipping.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Oct 22, 2012.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. milarepa
    Quote:
    3 out of 4 people who have listened to my lcd3 on the Intruder have started to cry. No kidding, it's that good. 

2. jamato8 Contributor
    Quote:

Oh great, pushing me towards the LCD3 to combo with Intruder. Knock it off! :^)

3. milarepa
    LOL, sorry bout that!

4. xinghui0711
    I really don't know if Intruder is better than SR-71B in terms of the SQ. I'd not be using the DAC, but it is handy to have however. Some people said that the Intruder is a refresh version of SR-71B.

5. DannyBai
    I find it to sound incredible as well with the HE400 and 500's and also with the UM Miracles using balanced cables.  

6. Todd R Contributor
    I've compared them and the intruder sounds different and better

7. Ray Samuels Contributor
    All the new SR-71B shipping now have been modified with better enhanced sound quality plus the higher gain matching that of the Intruder.
    Ray Samuels

8. joegiz
    Any suggestions for a balanced cable to mate the Intruder with HD800's? [​IMG]

9. rudi0504
    Quote:
    I just bought balance to balance cable 8 x 26 awg from Norse audio reign .
    you can order your headphone cable with balance connector as well

10. Howlin Fester
    Quote:
    Ray.  Thank you kindly for the info and encouragement.  I am looking forward to some balanced headphones in the future.

11. Ray Samuels Contributor
    Quote:
    HD800 has 4 wires cable, that can easily be converted to balanced with out replacing the cable. I have done that to my own HD800 & it sounds great.
    Send it to Drew at Moon Audio, he has the Ray Samuels balanced connectors.

12. LionelH2
    Quote:
    Ray,

I still am enjoying the Intruder very much.  I was wondering if the upgrade to the SR-71B sonics you mentioned also is being applied to the Dark Star?

13. singleended58
    Ray,

What about the previous SR71-B version? Is it possible you can make its SQ just like the new version?

14. Ray Samuels Contributor
    Quote:
    Yes we can.
    Parts & labor are free of charge customer pays shipping fee only.
    Cheers.
    Ray Samuels

15. eso6686
    Does the intruder USB work with an ipod?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last