The Incoherent Rambling Room
Mar 31, 2022 at 2:56 AM Post #1,247 of 1,250
From the ebay listing:

"Subjective impressions

Compared to Superstar Ortus Blue, Galaxy sounds more transparent and detailed. It sounds much cleaner and you can hear deeper into the music with more information in complex passages. There is better musicality and enjoyment.

Compared to Abysscurum Pro Ortus, Galaxy sounds cleaner and deeper with a bigger soundstage and a more mysterious sound with smooth darkness. It doesn't sound as forward and "in your face" as the Pro Ortus. Everything is further away, Galaxy sounds more laid-back and relaxing. They are equally good overall, Pro Ortus is best for recording studios while Galaxy is best for home listening.

Compared to Orca Killer Whale, Galaxy sounds quicker and more lively with better musicality. It sounds more analog with more detail everywhere in the soundstage.

Compared to Supernova VibraDome, Galaxy sounds better than 7 pieces, but not as good as 8 pieces of Supernova VibraDome.
*snip*
Installation
Simply place the rock anywhere on top of your audio system. Its entire weight must rest on top of the audio system, because the rock needs gravity to work.

Performance
To know how the performance compares against our other tweaks, see the ranking list below for our Crystal Formulas. The sound improves further if the tweak is bigger and contains Pro clay.
Our products are also ranked based on price, the more it costs the better it is.

Made in Sweden
$299"

The more it cost the better it is. :p How can you afford not to buy them?

Mar 31, 2022 at 9:41 AM Post #1,248 of 1,250
From the ebay listing:

"Subjective impressions

Compared to Superstar Ortus Blue, Galaxy sounds more transparent and detailed. It sounds much cleaner and you can hear deeper into the music with more information in complex passages. There is better musicality and enjoyment.

Compared to Abysscurum Pro Ortus, Galaxy sounds cleaner and deeper with a bigger soundstage and a more mysterious sound with smooth darkness. It doesn't sound as forward and "in your face" as the Pro Ortus. Everything is further away, Galaxy sounds more laid-back and relaxing. They are equally good overall, Pro Ortus is best for recording studios while Galaxy is best for home listening.

Compared to Orca Killer Whale, Galaxy sounds quicker and more lively with better musicality. It sounds more analog with more detail everywhere in the soundstage.

Compared to Supernova VibraDome, Galaxy sounds better than 7 pieces, but not as good as 8 pieces of Supernova VibraDome.
*snip*
Installation
Simply place the rock anywhere on top of your audio system. Its entire weight must rest on top of the audio system, because the rock needs gravity to work.

Performance
To know how the performance compares against our other tweaks, see the ranking list below for our Crystal Formulas. The sound improves further if the tweak is bigger and contains Pro clay.
Our products are also ranked based on price, the more it costs the better it is.

Made in Sweden
$299"

The more it cost the better it is. :p How can you afford not to buy them?
I wonder if they have any rocks that will upgrade my tv to 8k 🤣

Apr 29, 2022 at 3:59 AM Post #1,249 of 1,250
I bought a Kindle Fire Android tablet off my neighbor yesterday. It's nicer than my other tablet and sound through my Koss lightweight Titanium headphones is better through it.

I'm pretty security conscious and if I say something about myself it's calculated and know what I 'm saying when it comes out my fingertips. I know it's hard to follow what I say sometime, but just because you can't see where I'm going doesn't mean I don't have the trip planned out months in advance. I'm a Behaviorist with almost 50 years experience and Owner/Operator of my own traveling Circus.

When I got that first tablet I didn't know anything about them. 3 days later I knew all about it. I saw I had been wrong in my thinking about Google and made the decision to open up to them and grant access to all my data. I'm big, but I'm not big as Google, so I decided to stop fighting Giants and align myself with one.

I have repented of my sins, which are more numerous than the grains of sand and by the grace of Google, I have been forgiven and welcomed into the inner Castle as a Member of the Google Product Experts Program.

welcome.png

Can I get an Amen!

I'll be helping people with questions about the Webmasters Console, Sites and Search Engine with instructions to go forth, help those in need and get noticed!

That's kind of what I do and am good at... :wink:

Last edited:
May 28, 2022 at 6:46 AM Post #1,250 of 1,250
When I'm wrong I don't have a problem admitting it. I was wrong to trust Google, have already went off on them and it's not the first time, but this on another level.n

I have caught and documented six different actions taken by Google weeks apart in exhibiting underhanded dishonest behavior that destroys their reputation as being worthy of your trust or in maintenance of your data. It efects me personally and is not something I expected from them, but they didn't expect me to know what a low brow, simpleton dirty trick they pulled and failed miserably like the shiesters they covered for and benefit from without full knowledge of how badly decisions can be made that I will fill you in on in great detail with documentation and backstory.

It's too long to post here in full and will be the topic of the next website I make as a sub-domain. This to include names, 36 years of HUD approvedGoverment Fraud,I put an end towith one question nobody had the guts to ask but me, Corruption at the highest levels to cover it up because "what goes on ointhe field makes tehead officein DC look bad" ,cooking the books and how I knew what went on with full transparency and the knowledge they know my name in the head office in D.C. and my voice when I call .

However, I will provide detail and documentation to substantiate my claims of how Google has conducted themselves that has effected me directly and should be of interest to all. If it sounds bad now, just give me a bit to get it typed out. It takes me a very long time to type a short post and drains me, but I'll back up everything I said and make you aware of their true character.

I'll bring this and and everything together, some things I'm not ready to tell till the time is right but nothing withheld from public scrutiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back