The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #8,971 of 9,235
My local RS don't have them in stock 
angry_face.gif

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #8,972 of 9,235
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.

Sep 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #8,973 of 9,235
Just like everyone else, Thanks again to whoever posted up the radioshack M80 deal. :D Looked it up this morning and there was one in stock so I went to get it. Pretty surprised it was in stock and only for $40.

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #8,974 of 9,235
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians. 

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #8,976 of 9,235
  Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians. 

I'm in Arizona and I had to have some shipped in from California.  So I'm not sure what zip code you searched but I don't think there are any left in this state.

Sep 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #8,978 of 9,235
I just went to one of the stores in AZ that the web site says has them, but they have none in stock. The sales guy says he's been trying to get them to fix that, probably because he's tired of telling people they don't actually have any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back