The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jan 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #3,676 of 9,235

Quote:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 700, $94 at Amazon. (link.)
This price happens once in a while.
Build quality is.., I don't think it is bad; you should read Amazon reviews first.

Good deal. 

Jan 16, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #3,679 of 9,235
I just got a pair of the lil jamz for $35 at cowboom.

Quote:
Yeah actually i have, the Monster Turbines on the outlet store isn't bad at all, legit, BUT if you want to feel better, take a look at cowboom.com

http://www.cowboom.com/product/615573

0$ more than monster outlet, but i guess its your call.

I bought it from cowboom for 50$ as a deal of the day, great deal.

Jan 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #3,683 of 9,235

Quote:
Advanced MP3 Players are having a sale at the moment, and though there are many pretty good deals, these were my favourite stand out ones:

Atomic Floyd HiDef Drum (B-GRADE)           for £39.99 (RRP £99.99),
Vsonic GR04 Classical Audiophile Earphones for £39.00 (RRP £69.99),
Denon AH-D7000                                       for £599.00 (RRP £899.00)!

If I had the cash, I might have picked up the Denon's, but then again, I could save and just buy a set of custom IEM's or get a great desktop amp for my AKG K 701. Take a look at the rest of the stuff there too, some of which are pretty good, such as the Sansa Clip's!
wink.gif

that's a good price, although I would pick one up, even though they might be used from head-fi, seeing as amp3 aren't a authorised dealer

I would also be very very wary about buying B-grade products from them.
They sold me a fake set of MTPC's...yes you read it right a FAKE SET - I doubt i'll buy from them again.

Jan 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #3,684 of 9,235

Quote:
that's a good price, although I would pick one up, even though they might be used from head-fi, seeing as amp3 aren't a authorised dealer

I would also be very very wary about buying B-grade products from them.
They sold me a fake set of MTPC's...yes you read it right a FAKE SET - I doubt i'll buy from them again.

I trust your opinion and i guess you compared it A-B with a genuine one, but how did they reacted when you told them? did you returned it?

Jan 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #3,685 of 9,235

Quote:
I trust your opinion and i guess you compared it A-B with a genuine one, but how did they reacted when you told them? did you returned it?

I have a full thread about it here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/573428/got-sold-some-fake-monster-turbine-pro-coppers-by-advanced-mp3-players-pictures-videos-incl

Refunded, postage took time to get refunded, but they also banned my account - after i explained, they unbanned it.

Although, I did return the B-grade se530's to them too - their policy says returns are acceptable, even if opened, and more so i have email proof from their sales team saying its ok to return items.
So then to go and ban me for:
-Selling a fake
-Going against their own word, as on the website i said something around the lines of: "although its b-grade all accessories will be provided" which was a lie.

You didn't even have to A/B them to know they were fake, just holding them you knew.
Although yes I did A/B them anyway, they were good, actually brilliant fakes, hard to sometimes hear the difference, but after a while, I could hear huge differences and rolled off mids/highs, bloated bass etc

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #3,687 of 9,235
Does anyone know what series of Comply tips might fit these OCX-880s?  I don't believe the OCX-880s are officially supported by any of Comply's standard tips, but I'd love to find what "almost" works. 

I read somewhere where a guy had managed to squeeze some T-100s on, but I'm wondering if the T-200s would be a closer fit or if they'd be way too big.  Does anyone know?

Jan 19, 2012 at 3:32 AM Post #3,689 of 9,235

Quote:
brainwavz beta with or without mic = $13 @ Amazon

wow, some nice deals.  All at amazon, and listed here:
http://www.mp4nation.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=24045
(need login to see)

Brainwavz Alpha Earphones $9.00
Brainwavz Beta Earphones $13.00
Brainwavz Beta Earphones with headset for iPhone/iPad/iPod & Smartphones $13.00
Brainwavz ProAlpha Earphones $29.50
Brainwavz M3 Earphones $69.50
Brainwavz M4 Earphones $39.50