The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jul 27, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #1,474 of 9,235
For those of you buying the ATRIO's from teambuy.ca use promocode:

extra10now
to save another 10% on your order!

It pretty much gets rid of the $10 shipping fee!

Jul 27, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #1,476 of 9,235

Quote:

I noticed you're in Melbourne, how do you intended on buying it from amazon.com?

Oops. Yeah... Can't get them from Amazon. Wasn't really planning on getting the EX600 anyway, but just wanted to let people know how low the price was dropping. Don't really use IEMs much... Am actually thinking of picking up a set of v-jays and q-jays. They look kinda cool in a simple Scandinavian kinda way... :)

Oh. And the Jays stuff is available for pretty good prices still at www.mymemory.co.uk with cheap international postage apparently. The coupon code VCHOT5 gives 5% off too. I'm very tempted to get THOSE, but I really wanted the BLACK q-jays and they're out of stock. :frowning2:

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #1,477 of 9,235

Quote:
They look kinda cool in a simple Scandinavian kinda way... :)

In Sweden, everyone uses Koss, Jays, WESC headphones/in-ears.

Actually, I'd never seen so many colour variations of the Koss PortaPro series before, and the WESC have some cool designs too, some girls wear them with a dress, they look pretty fashionable, just like Jays.  I agree Scandinavian headphones look good, much like the furniture, glass-ware, city planning.

South-East asia is just BOOM let's build a city here and make cash.

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #1,478 of 9,235
Jul 27, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #1,479 of 9,235

Quote:
It's still available. According to the TeamBuy site you get a coupon code and make the actual purchase from atrio.me. Seems that they charge $10 flat rate to the US (based upon adding a pair of 'phones to the cart and going through checkout). May be wrong on this but it seems that's the way it'll work. We'll soon know 'cause I bought two.

Hey thanks for the help but looks like the link from teambuy expired so I can't get the coupon to try out on atrio.me.  Teambuy never responded to two of my emails regarding the shipping.  That company is a joke.  

Jul 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #1,484 of 9,235
Not an IEM or portable headphone, but the FiiO E9 is $93.95 for a NEW one shipped from Amazon(no tax, 2 day shipping with Prime).

http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-Desktop-Headphone-Amplifier-Dock/dp/B004M172FY/

Jul 28, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #1,485 of 9,235
Got an email from Logitech w/ an Ultimate Ears coupon code for 15% off. Not sure exactly what it is good for:ymerub3a6.

Edit: Maybe it was a one time use. Sorry all.   ymerub3a6 ymerub3a6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back