The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jul 13, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #1,412 of 9,235

Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/ultimateears?sk=app_107611949261673

Free UE100 (first 200)

Good luck!

Just missed it 
frown.gif

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:08 PM Post #1,413 of 9,235
Just missed it 
frown.gif

Sorry. The 20% discount code (UE100 only) might still work, although between the A151, B2 and IE8 I am not sure why you would want a pair of $20 UE100. :wink:

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #1,416 of 9,235
Sansa Fuze+ 16GB MP3 Player (Black)

Retail Price: $119.99 Our Price: $60.95 + $3.99 Shipping You Save: $59.04 ( 49%) Condition: New | Package: Bulk Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox   I hope no one minds me posting this here. Didn't want for someone who may be interested to miss out on a very reasonable price.

Jul 14, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #1,419 of 9,235
Monster has a crappy sales department

I ordered the coppers and golds (refurbished) online last week (monday or wednesday).
No shipment until today
So called them and spoke with a guy
He said that there was a glitch in their system and that the phones are backordered and probably will be another 2 weeks or so
Then seeing the other thread on the forum about monster users sending phones for repair
I just canceled the order.

They expect me to wait 4 weeks to receive a product?

Most likely they will be sold for $150 in a couple of months by amazon or some other retailer anyways with full warranty

lol

Jul 14, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #1,420 of 9,235

You might be missing out then. They sent me a BNIB the last time that happened instead of refurbs 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
Monster has a crappy sales department

I ordered the coppers and golds (refurbished) online last week (monday or wednesday).
No shipment until today
So called them and spoke with a guy
He said that there was a glitch in their system and that the phones are backordered and probably will be another 2 weeks or so
Then seeing the other thread on the forum about monster users sending phones for repair
I just canceled the order.

They expect me to wait 4 weeks to receive a product?

Most likely they will be sold for $150 in a couple of months by amazon or some other retailer anyways with full warranty

lol

Jul 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #1,421 of 9,235

Quote:
Eventually, odds are even those NIB Coppers/Golds will go back for replacement, or so it seems.

Earguides, driver-flex friendly tips and clear drying glue are your friends I guess.

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #1,424 of 9,235
iHip Officially Licensed MLB Team Earbuds - Your Choice of Teams >>> $9.95 Shipped

Brand iHip
Style Officially Licensed Professional Quality Earbuds
Available Teams Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondbacks, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Chicago White Sox, Detroit Tigers, Florida Marlins, Houston Astros, KC Royals, LA Angels, LA Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, NY Mets, NY Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Phillies, San Diego Padres, Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants, St. Louis Cardinals, Tampa Bay Rays, Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers, Washington Nationals
Connection Type 3.5mm Stereo Plug (Compatible with most personal electronics)
Additional Features Large Neodymium Drivers for High-Quality Sound with Extra Bass, Comfortable Fit with Excellent Noise Isolation, Bass Booster Improved Bass Response, Lightweight & Stylish Design
Included Accessories 2 Additional Pairs of Cushion Eartips
Warranty Lifetime Limited Warranty

Jul 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #1,425 of 9,235
Guys anyone who is interest in buying the vsonic GR07 dont forget that in less than 2 hours the price will increase from 155$ to 179$ in lendmeurears.
I dont know if they will postpone the price change but dont count on that.

Worlwide free registered shipping btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back