The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jul 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #5,146 of 9,235
Quote:

I ordered two at $15 each and received a pair of SP51, current Amazon price, $45.86 (List $60)
and a pair of M11+, current Amazon price $30 or so (list $64.99)

Two good buys, with the  SP51 perhaps an excellent buy. Each came in brand new unopened package with full accessories.

Also received a little plastic thingy for wrapping up your earphone cable and a pair of ear guards for the earphones.

Jul 3, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #5,147 of 9,235
Yeah, same here.

Bought W3 from them last year on their Black Friday 25% off - I never been able to fit it in properly, Joker's review mentioned about the fit too.

So tempted to pull the trigger on the W4R this time...*sigh*

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #5,148 of 9,235
Quote:
Yeah, same here.

Bought W3 from them last year on their Black Friday 25% off - I never been able to fit it in properly, Joker's review mentioned about the fit too.

So tempted to pull the trigger on the W4R this time...*sigh*

That's whats always put me off them tbh, just can't take the risk...

Jul 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #5,149 of 9,235
Hi, would this 25% applies on top of the advertised discounted price on some of the products in their site? Thanks.

Yes, I try it, and it works, actually you can try it yourself by add the desired earphone to your cart and apply the coupon code, it should tell you if it work or not. I am very tempting to buy westone 4r or um3x rc, guess i have to think thoroughly until july 8. On a side note, how i wish westone has released um4x:p, that is the headphone i really want (if it happen).

Jul 3, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #5,150 of 9,235
Quote:
Yes, I try it, and it works, actually you can try it yourself by add the desired earphone to your cart and apply the coupon code, it should tell you if it work or not. I am very tempting to buy westone 4r or um3x rc, guess i have to think thoroughly until july 8. On a side note, how i wish westone has released um4x:p, that is the headphone i really want (if it happen).

Ok, thanks.Will give it a try.

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #5,155 of 9,235
Quote:

MEElectronics Tech Collection Flash Sale at 1saleday.com

Free shipping on all flash items

Some good deals.

You need to sign in to see the deals, sign up is free.  Click the pic for the HQ readable version.

Thanks, I'll be getting the M6 for running
biggrin.gif

That saves...$5. Not bad at all.

Jul 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #5,157 of 9,235
Hey guys I got a hardcover pelican OR otterbox case for $0.86 w/ free shipping. Here's the deal:

Go to http://www.ems.com/home/index.jsp?emssrcid=AFF%3AGAN_k1971 then search pelican(or otterbox), place the case in your cart(either the $11 one or $13), then coupon code: jE6n28azp0i2m6t for $10 off $10. You need $10 worth to get the deal to work so take idk, mountain chalk(search chalk) for $1.70 if you decide to go with the otterbox.

Get free 2-day shipping with Shop Runner's 30-day trial. And bam! $1 case for your pmp+iems :)

All credit goes to slickdeals, I just didn't want to post because I wasn't sure if it'll violate something.

*Edit* not sure about international shipments. So far the site only states US and Canada shipping...

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #5,158 of 9,235
Quote:
Hey guys I got a hardcover pelican OR otterbox case for $0.86 w/ free shipping. Here's the deal:

Go to http://www.ems.com/home/index.jsp?emssrcid=AFF%3AGAN_k1971 then search pelican(or otterbox), place the case in your cart(either the $11 one or $13), then coupon code: jE6n28azp0i2m6t for $10 off $10. You need $10 worth to get the deal to work so take idk, mountain chalk(search chalk) for $1.70 if you decide to go with the otterbox.

Get free 2-day shipping with Shop Runner's 30-day trial. And bam! $1 case for your pmp+iems :)

All credit goes to slickdeals, I just didn't want to post because I wasn't sure if it'll violate something.

Awesome bro, thanks! just bought an OTTERBOX 3500 Black case for $13.20...plus I'm already a Shop Runner member
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #5,159 of 9,235
^Not a bro but my bf lives in McAllen too 
wink_face.gif

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM Post #5,160 of 9,235
Quote:

It's returning only for pickup here =(

"The item(s) you selected are currently not available for shipment. We have removed the item from your cart, and you will not be charged for any item that is unavailable for shipment. Please see below for more details."

EDIT: worked for Pelican Micro Case :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back