1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251
Next

Last
  1. lee730

Quote:

I haven't seen that happen. Doubt it will either. Its a quality dynamic with silver cable TMK. So they put a bit of money into the actual product.

2. geoxile
    Damn, I can only split so much money between hobbies -_-

3. regleo
    The discontinuation of TF10 rumors had been around for a few years already. It is still listed on the Singapore Logitech website where I live. Personally I wouldn't understand why they would discontinue a successful product which has its price brought down by economies of scale.

4. TheGame21x

Quote:

Maybe Logitech wants to introduce a new flagship or wants to position the UE700 as their new flagship. I dunno.

5. Il Mostro

Quote:

If the latter, then they are definitely moving away from UE's original market position now that they are under Logitech ownership.  This happen when the guys that "made" the company walk off with their big payday after their earn-out/employment contracts run out.  UE700's are quite nice, but a long effin' way from being legitimate "flagship" material.  I have a pair and while they are very nice, they are not top tier universals.  Still like them, though [​IMG]

6. kckc

Quote:

Well, if TF10s are discontinued then the UE700 is automatically "promoted" to their flagship. And I agree that although the UE700 is a nice pair, they are no where near "flagship" material, especially not for a company like UE. Under Logitech, UE really haven't done much in terms of their universals which is quite disappointing. 

7. alphaphoenix

Quote:

I don't think economies of scale has anything to do with the price.  The past end of the year, steal deal on the triplefi is to deplete the stocks of the non-retail packaging i.e the dark brown paper packaging.  Yes, some retail packaging got into the mix, but most of it was the non-retail.  The packaging from Logitech are the retail version for $399+.  Those non-retail triplefi are an abnomoly as you don't find any other triple BA driver from any other manufacturer being sold for 1/4 of the original retail price, unless for example Westone or Shure was purchased by some conglomerate international brand assumes the old and current stock and just restamps the packaging with their name. 

8. jjmai

Quote:

Worry not, for there will be TF15vm, at least in China.
    http://www.inearmatters.net/2011/11/new-ue-same-old-stuff.html
    http://store.logitech.com.cn/product/s20236.html

9. regleo
  10. DigitalFreak

Quote:

I'm torn between biting the bullet and paying 170 plus tax shipping and duty on Amazon or chancing that the TF15 will hit N.America soon and hopefully sound better then the TF10. Why couldn't that stupid black Friday sale have allowed international shipping into Canada? It would have made my life a whole lot simpler. Guys I need some help, seriously, in your opinion is the Tri-Fi10 worth 170 plus taxes plus shipping plus duty which translates to a total of $212.21 Canadian dollars. The only other IEM I ever paid that much money for was my MDR EX600's and in my opinion they were worth every penny. In anyone's opinion does the Tri-Fi10 bring more to the table then the Sony MDR EX600? I have the UE700 and I quite like them but I wouldn't consider them anywhere near what I would class as a universal flagship product. They're great upper mid tier IEM's but not in the league of a flagship.

11. djvkool

Quote:

$300 from Logitechshop.com.au

12. holyindian

Today i was planning to get the westone 4 from Earphone Solutions using the discount code AMPD, but it seems the code has expired. :frowning2:
    Is there another working code?? Or any other way i can get some discounts for this iem.. :)

13. i2ehan
    Quote:

The only one I know of that's currently active is H15 for 15% off.

14. FSNDET
    Both Brainwavz M4 models (with and without mic) have been $44.50 today @ mp4nation.. Deal will only last until end of the day and will end real soon for anyone interested..

15. Angelopsaro
    For Europe..
    Amazon uk has the a-jays four with microphone and remote, for 25gbp. Best price i have seen after some 24hour deals from mymemory.co.uk.
    Probably the deal will last until the end of January but am not sure.

First

Back
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251
Next

Last