1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
Next

Last
  1. nipit

Quote:

What's the point purchasing used earphones for the same price( or even higher) as new ones?

2. eke2k6

Quote:

The GR07 gets better with time and use. That may be worth something to some people who don't want to have to worry with burn in

3. blupblup
    Well they're only £100 new here (UK) and I'd rather "hear" the changes for myself.
    But I really like the sound of the FXT90's, and I guess if these aren't an improvement (or different enough) then I'm not sure.

I just wanted another pair to compliment the JVC's, slightly different, as good sounding, clear, detailed.

I just think that maybe I'll regret spending the money and I'll just end up listening to my JVC's

*sigh*

4. Freefallr4545

Quote:

I paid the same "new price" for a great used set, for the GR07's. I had my Westone 3's stolen (later recovered) and it would have taken maybe 10 days to ship from China. So i got them within 2 days in the US. Didn;t feel like going through any more withdrawls[​IMG] Note: I paid 165 shipped. It was one of the best purchases I ever made. Also Imakler has a pair up for 130 now

5. nipit
    I would better wait for 8 days more and purchase a new pair instead of buying used, but that's just me.

6. ericp10

Quote:

How did you recover it?.. Just curious (and happy for you)...

7. dziendobry
  8. scrypt Contributor
    Haven't been around due to enjoying a surprisingly carnal Christmas. Back to our regular feature:

Quote:

Actually, that was precisely my point: Since it's far more likely a Canadian can choose the perfect American deal than the reverse, the Canadian side would have likely reaped the maximum benefit, while the Yank who really wanted coppers would have been happy with the deal as well. And again: I speak as a person with dual citizenship and zero nationalistic interests. Friendship among Head-fi members is my only basset hound in this mutt sprint. Nationalism is the astrology of world culture, whereas I've watched aesthetic alliances on Head-fi conquer generalizations in the past. Mutual sonic euphoria is the primary calling for this mnemonic mnonk.

9. BassInMyFace
    Quote:

This one is tempting to me.  Any idea when the site will be updated?  Are they an authorized Radius retailer by chance?

10. japc

Quote:

I bet the one who stole them return them or has throw them away because they weren't white, lacked the apple logo and had hints of ear wax.

11. shotgunshane Contributor

Quote:

They are authorized.  Very good company to deal with.

12. TheOneInYellow
    UK: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro via Amazon.co.uk for £109.99
    US: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro via Amazon.com for $170.62

Deals start and (possibly) end 26.12.11 (or 12.26.11 US style).

Delivered Free to the UK and US with Super Saver Delivery, if you want, or you can add for a faster delivery (though depending on shipping options, not always as fast as free; YMMV).
    Its possible that other Amazon territories have this deal too (especially if Cyber Monday/Boxing Day/a variant of is a recognised and observed in other countries, such as Canada and parts of the Commonwealth).

Wrote about this on this topic.

13. kckc
    Amazon.com has had the TF10 for $170 for at least over a couple weeks now. 

But I just checked and it's going for $156.53 at the moment on Amazon.com

14. ELCrazy
    Amazon.co.uk is selling the Radiopaq Custom Tuned Jazz IEMs for only £9.98. These got a 6.8 score for sound quality and 8.5 score for overall value by ljokerl. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radiopaq-Custom-Tuned-Jazz-Earphones/dp/B0022NHHZY

First

Back
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
Next

Last