The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 19, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #3,346 of 9,235
The Visions sale was supposed to be only for 1 day. I saw the flier online but it was pulled later that night. When I went to a store I grabbed a pair off the shelf and asked about the sale at the till. The store manager came by and was visibly upset that I had found a pair on the floor. According to him they had pulled all stock off the floor because of an upcoming boxing day sale. I think there was a mistake on that one flier and it was pulled because it was supposed to be boxing day. 

All of this conjecture of course since Visions will not come clean on something like this.

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #3,347 of 9,235

Quote:
The Visions sale was supposed to be only for 1 day. I saw the flier online but it was pulled later that night. When I went to a store I grabbed a pair off the shelf and asked about the sale at the till. The store manager came by and was visibly upset that I had found a pair on the floor. According to him they had pulled all stock off the floor because of an upcoming boxing day sale. I think there was a mistake on that one flier and it was pulled because it was supposed to be boxing day. 

All of this conjecture of course since Visions will not come clean on something like this.

Interesting. All the stores I called told me that the sale will last until the 24th, but of course they don't have any in stock at the moment, or so they say. Guess I'll keep an eye out on boxing day then.

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #3,348 of 9,235
But I managed to get 3 today at a Visions in Calgary. I even saw a physical flyer at the store with the Coppers for $98. Although, the 3 I got were the last ones they have in the store. Looks like Christmas shopping is done now lol

Quote:

Dec 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #3,351 of 9,235
Just saw this when I was googleing the specs on the pair that I won in the giveaway:

http://www.directron.com/tinyearbl.html

Spider Tiny Ear for $25.  MSRP is 40.  I haven't had a chance to try much else in the same price category, but to my ears they are giving my HF3s a run for what I like better, so I'm thinking that's a pretty decent deal. 

Dec 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #3,352 of 9,235

Quote:
But I managed to get 3 today at a Visions in Calgary. I even saw a physical flyer at the store with the Coppers for $98. Although, the 3 I got were the last ones they have in the store. Looks like Christmas shopping is done now lol

...and a big THANK YOU to a certain Canadian who were willing to help a fellow Aussie head-fier to get one, finally I get to own the much-hyped MTPC's...I am sooooo looking forward to it

Dec 20, 2011 at 5:13 AM Post #3,353 of 9,235

Quote:
...and a big THANK YOU to a certain Canadian who were willing to help a fellow Aussie head-fier to get one, finally I get to own the much-hyped MTPC's...I am sooooo looking forward to it

They're pretty good, a little advice though, amp them they scale up quite nicely

Dec 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM Post #3,355 of 9,235

Fidelity Noise Cancelling Earphones With 10mm Titanium Drivers, Active Noise Cancellation & Volume Control >>>$14.98 shipped

What the heck!? Those shells look just like Fischer Audio Tandem. It would be funny if they are dual drivers.

Dec 20, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #3,356 of 9,235
Quote:
What the heck!? Those shells look just like Fischer Audio Tandem. It would be funny if they are dual drivers.

My thoughts exactly. 
tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2011 at 7:49 AM Post #3,358 of 9,235
This is why I am not a fan of Visions. They have zero communications. The store I go to gives me a line of BS and their website pulls the flier. Nobody knows nothing or at least claim they know nothing. Glad you found some anyway. To be honest I wasn't looking for myself but for another headfi member who ended up going a different direction since I was unable to help him out. I suspect he may as happy with the FXT90 though.

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back