1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
Next

Last
  1. dweaver
    The Visions sale was supposed to be only for 1 day. I saw the flier online but it was pulled later that night. When I went to a store I grabbed a pair off the shelf and asked about the sale at the till. The store manager came by and was visibly upset that I had found a pair on the floor. According to him they had pulled all stock off the floor because of an upcoming boxing day sale. I think there was a mistake on that one flier and it was pulled because it was supposed to be boxing day. 

All of this conjecture of course since Visions will not come clean on something like this.

2. kckc

Quote:

Interesting. All the stores I called told me that the sale will last until the 24th, but of course they don't have any in stock at the moment, or so they say. Guess I'll keep an eye out on boxing day then.

3. Wingstrike
    But I managed to get 3 today at a Visions in Calgary. I even saw a physical flyer at the store with the Coppers for $98. Although, the 3 I got were the last ones they have in the store. Looks like Christmas shopping is done now lol

Quote:

4. steviiee
    Dangit, VISIONS Y U NO TORONTO?!?!?

patanin1st likes this.
  5. holyindian

Quote:

Perfect, thanks so much, I will keep this coupon code handy, and wait till christmas, just incase to watch out for a better deal.. if not, then i am gonna use this and get one for me. :)

6. ronrad
    Just saw this when I was googleing the specs on the pair that I won in the giveaway:

http://www.directron.com/tinyearbl.html

Spider Tiny Ear for $25.  MSRP is 40.  I haven't had a chance to try much else in the same price category, but to my ears they are giving my HF3s a run for what I like better, so I'm thinking that's a pretty decent deal. 

7. djvkool

Quote:

...and a big THANK YOU to a certain Canadian who were willing to help a fellow Aussie head-fier to get one, finally I get to own the much-hyped MTPC's...I am sooooo looking forward to it

8. DigitalFreak

Quote:

They're pretty good, a little advice though, amp them they scale up quite nicely happy0158.gif

9. i2ehan

Fidelity Noise Cancelling Earphones With 10mm Titanium Drivers, Active Noise Cancellation & Volume Control >>>$14.98 shipped

10. jjmai

What the heck!? Those shells look just like Fischer Audio Tandem. It would be funny if they are dual drivers.

11. i2ehan
    Quote:

My thoughts exactly. [​IMG]

12. psygeist
    Sounds like a good deal @14.98 :D

13. dweaver
    This is why I am not a fan of Visions. They have zero communications. The store I go to gives me a line of BS and their website pulls the flier. Nobody knows nothing or at least claim they know nothing. Glad you found some anyway. To be honest I wasn't looking for myself but for another headfi member who ended up going a different direction since I was unable to help him out. I suspect he may as happy with the FXT90 though.

Quote:

14. qwertasdfg24
  15. shotgunshane Contributor

Quote:

Well it specifies a 10mm driver.  I'm guessing the FA's have two 6mm drivers.  I believe FA sources all their parts from an OEM, so I'm not surprised to see the housing.

First

Back
214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
Next

Last