The Audio Lounge
Apr 18, 2019 at 4:24 PM Post #14,371 of 35,678
I think if I was in your position I would liquidate and end game... I do sell and move on quite quickly though and as I go along I keep the stuff for longer periods that does realy impress... I am a bit ruthless though ask @KEV G lol
Stop picking on me, I’m gonna sell, just leave me alone :stuck_out_tongue:
Your right dude, DX200(with new battery/amps 1&3), DX80, IT03 and not forgetting the Icarus III doorstop lol all gotta go. I’ll be putting em up for sale in various places as soon as I’m back from Gibraltar. If anyone is interested, send me a pm :smile_phones:

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #14,372 of 35,678
Stop picking on me, I’m gonna sell, just leave me alone :stuck_out_tongue:
Your right dude, DX200(with new battery/amps 1&3), DX80, IT03 and not forgetting the Icarus III doorstop lol all gotta go. I’ll be putting em up for sale in various places as soon as I’m back from Gibraltar. If anyone is interested, send me a pm :smile_phones:
I'm sure theres more your squirreling away lmao

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:29 PM Post #14,373 of 35,678
White does look good, so tempted to keep playing in this price point but something keeps telling me liquidate and jump to end game and just use that only. Either way wallet will suffer.

I hear ya Bob but I really am enjoying the variety especially in the $150 to $300 range and even though TOTL would be nice changing out from week to week has proven (at lest to me) I can appreciate different sound signatures or house sounds if you will. The other thing is when I hear someone say the DM6 sound like an Andro I feel vindicated in buying the lesser models:rolling_eyes: If I spent all my time nit picking what I hear I'd never enjoy music but if you can be content knowing the abilities and just appreciating what a $25 DAP as opposed to what a $350 DAP sounds like you will really get to hear a lot of your music all the time:beerchug: It is however subjective and really whatever one can justify for oneself:thinking:

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #14,376 of 35,678
I hear ya Bob but I really am enjoying the variety especially in the $150 to $300 range and even though TOTL would be nice changing out from week to week has proven (at lest to me) I can appreciate different sound signatures or house sounds if you will. The other thing is when I hear someone say the DM6 sound like an Andro I feel vindicated in buying the lesser models:rolling_eyes: If I spent all my time nit picking what I hear I'd never enjoy music but if you can be content knowing the abilities and just appreciating what a $25 DAP as opposed to what a $350 DAP sounds like you will really get to hear a lot of your music all the time:beerchug: It is however subjective and really whatever one can justify for oneself:thinking:
truly good post and my sentiments exactly,, sometimes we can get so caught up In analysing that we are not realy listening, don't need to spend high end to enjoy but I have to admit If I had the cash I would love to try pp8

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:43 PM Post #14,377 of 35,678
truly good post and my sentiments exactly,, sometimes we can get so caught up In analysing that we are not realy listening, don't need to spend high end to enjoy but I have to admit If I had the cash I would love to try pp8

Yep, that's the fine line between logic and the disease! Or obsession if you will:rolling_eyes: I always say I'm going to stop but between hype trains and lust for the next pretty face I have more gear than I can listen to in a lifetime and at 62 and a half how much lifetime might that be:scream: I mean just look at this and they are just scratching the surface:fearful:

I Mean Really!.JPG

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #14,378 of 35,678
Yep, that's the fine line between logic and the disease! Or obsession if you will:rolling_eyes: I always say I'm going to stop but between hype trains and lust for the next pretty face I have more gear than I can listen to in a lifetime and at 62 and a half how much lifetime might that be:scream: I mean just look at this and they are just scratching the surface:fearful:

Lol I have seen your collection a few times my friend and you and @HungryPanda are like noah but for iems

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #14,379 of 35,678
Lol I have seen your collection a few times my friend and you and @HungryPanda are like noah but for iems

Right, and I was about to tell @Richsvt don't look at those pretty blue DMG's as it will only increase the anticipation:hushed:

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #14,381 of 35,678
Well I went from a shoulder bag in five short years to a trunk and it's bulging now:rolling_eyes:

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #14,382 of 35,678
I couldnt do it 2 or 3 pairs max .. The clutter would drive me crazy kol

I know what you mean. The clutter here is seriously driving me crazy.

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:05 PM Post #14,383 of 35,678
I know what you mean. The clutter here is seriously driving me crazy.

Yeah, I can just see you tossing that sweet lavender cabled pair away any minute now:laughing:

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #14,385 of 35,678
LOL, not sure if MB's online right now as I would think she might reply "Only if they were wedged out of my dying hand":rolling_eyes: Besides I'm sure at least half her clutter problem is directly related to the Panda Man:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back