The Audio Lounge
Oct 16, 2017 at 7:52 PM Post #4,231 of 36,012
yup, iems are hibiki too.

A bottle of hibiki cost about $50-$60 here in the states at Costco, the same price for the iems. Me and some friends can finish a bottle in a night. so for the price of a bottle that will give me enjoyment for a couple of hrs, I can pay the same for the iems and get more then a couple hrs enjoyment for my money.

good stuff.
Wait, where did you go for that price?
Screenshot_20171016-165129.jpg

Oct 16, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #4,233 of 36,012
Oct 17, 2017 at 5:50 AM Post #4,238 of 36,012

Finally got it going tonight. Amazon took for ever to deliver my case and protector

To soon to say if i'll be getting rid of the daps. BUT, this thing is uber.
That screen is pretty at least. :call_me: :call_me:

Oct 17, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #4,244 of 36,012
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kz-zs6-iems?utm_source=linkshare&referer=V28WKP

Gentlemen, start your engines. Spending begins in 3... 2... 1.

Dammit, ordered in red.

Omg they literally took andromedas design. Well at least you guys get a mini andromeda for 1/10th the cost.

Like a Hot Wheels to a real car. It may look similar, but the performance will be vastly different, lol.

Congrats on your new digital audio player!

Thank you. I'm super excited.

ZS6 is cheaper on gearbest and you would get it quicker

Well $hi+, where were you 10 minutes ago? Lmao.

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #4,245 of 36,012
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kz-zs6-iems?utm_source=linkshare&referer=V28WKP

Gentlemen, start your engines. Spending begins in 3... 2... 1.
NOPE. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Not doing it. Not getting them. Not happening. I will resist! :D

Omg they literally took andromedas design. Well at least you guys get a mini andromeda for 1/10th the cost.
Well they already took the Campfire Audio shell shape with the ZS5, ZS6 just adds some more vents in terms of visual aesthetic changes. No idea what else is changed, haven't read any of the spec details :p

ZS6 is cheaper on gearbest and you would get it quicker
Not to mention, this stuff is low-priced enough where I would rather just buy it direct from source rather than go through a group-buy. With low-priced items, the group-buys tend to be only a couple dollars less and my lack of patience is worth more than that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back